<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Economy

          Demand from China a boost for Canadian wood producers

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-10-21 12:14
          Large Medium Small

          VANCOUVER - Demand from China is translating into record-breaking softwood lumber exports for the Canadian province of British Columbia (B.C.) as August was the best sales month to date.

          Related readings:
          Demand from China a boost for Canadian wood producers China's aluminum import demand to surge: report
          Demand from China a boost for Canadian wood producers Trainer aircraft maker looks to take off in China
          Demand from China a boost for Canadian wood producers China's growth important to global recovery: WB chief
          Demand from China a boost for Canadian wood producers China's gold demand surges 26% in Q2: WGC

          With B.C. Forest and Range Minister Pat Bell set to make his second visit to China next week, the western province reported shipping 257 million board feet of softwood lumber in August. Through the first eight months of the year, nearly 1.5 billion board feet of wood valued at 342 million Canadian dollars had been shipped, up 71 percent from 200 million Canadian dollars in sales recorded for the same period last year.

          Bell, who will be in China from October 28 to November 8 on what will be B.C.'s largest forestry trade mission yet, said he expected sales to be even stronger in the fourth quarter as the province was on track to ship about 2.5 billion board feet this year.

          On his trip, he will be joined by such industry heavyweight wood producers as the CEOs of Interfor, Canfor, West Fraser and Conifex, various mayors and the president of a United Steelworkers unit. In addition to stops in Beijing and Shanghai, the group will also travel to second-tier cities to forge relationships with housing developers.

          "The upcoming trade mission will add to the growing sales momentum, keeping us on track to reach our goal of exporting four billion board feet of lumber by the end of 2011," Bell said in a press release from the B.C. provincial government.

          Bell added the mission would also meet with key government officials, and pursue commercial deals with suppliers, manufacturers and building developers.

          He added several agreements would be signed in addition to tours of new wood manufacturing facilities, earthquake reconstruction and commercial wood-frame building sites.

          Sales of wood to China have provided a much-needed boost to the B.C. forestry industry. On Monday, the province announced the re- opening of the National Choice Specialty Wood sawmill in McBride.

          While the reopening would only account for 10 jobs, it was significant as it was the fourth sawmill to reopen around the province this year, where the output was dedicated primarily to the growing China market.

          The mill at McBride, a 700-population town located 120 kilometers from the Alberta border, will produce about 25,000 to 35,000 board feet daily with about half going to China.

          "Today's National Choice Specialty Wood mill reopening is proof that our China strategy is working and paying off for both large- and small-sized mills," Bell said.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 好深好爽办公室做视频| 97一期涩涩97片久久久久久久| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 日本精品人妻无码77777| 国产亚洲av日韩精品熟女| 秋霞电影网| 人妻教师痴汉电车波多野结衣| 加勒比亚洲视频在线播放| 中文字幕人成人乱码亚洲| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 久热久热久热久热久热久热| 少妇xxxxx性开放| 欧美另类 自拍 亚洲 图区| 国产肥妇一区二区熟女精品| 中文字幕无码专区一VA亚洲V专| 国产精品熟妇视频国产偷人| 成在线人午夜剧场免费无码| 国产一区二区视频在线| 国产不卡一区不卡二区| 久久精品午夜视频| 久久精品人妻无码一区二区三 | 黄色网站免费在线观看| 中文字幕av熟女人妻| 免费国产黄线在线观看| av一区二区人妻无码| 久久精品不卡一区二区| 91久久青草精品38国产| 一区二区三区四区黄色网| 久久精品国产午夜福利伦理| 精品久久精品久久精品九九| 久久99九九精品久久久久蜜桃| 黄色免费在线网址| 亚洲女人天堂| 国产av一区二区精品久久凹凸| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠777米奇| 亚洲自偷自偷偷色无码中文| 中文字幕av日韩有码| 中文在线√天堂| 国产精品综合在线免费看| 中文精品无码中文字幕无码专区| 日本伊人色综合网|