<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Society

          Southern China braces for super typhoon

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2010-10-21 08:31
          Large Medium Small

          HONG KONG - Residents scrambled to stockpile food and authorities ordered ships to remain docked as southern China geared up Wednesday for Typhoon Megi after it killed 15 people and wiped out crops in the northern Philippines.

          The storm, a super typhoon until it slammed into the northern Philippines on Monday and lost power, was expected to slowly travel toward the southern Chinese coast, making landfall on Saturday.

          Southern China braces for super typhoon
          Police officers are dispatched to advise fishermen to get back to ports on Oct 18, 2010, ahead of typhoon Megi landing in Hainan. [Photo/Asianewsphoto]

          Related readings:
          Southern China braces for super typhoon South braces for a super typhoon
          Southern China braces for super typhoon South China on alert as typhoon Megi approaches
          Southern China braces for super typhoon Megi slams the Philippines, the biggest typhoon in years
          Southern China braces for super typhoon Super typhoon lashes Philippines, kills at least 3

          The typhoon packed sustains winds of 140 mph (225 kph) when it struck the Philippines on Monday, toppling homes and flooding rice and corn fields. Authorities reported 15 dead in Cagayan, Isabela and Pangasinan provinces, including several people who drowned after being pinned by fallen trees.

          On Wednesday, Megi had nearly stalled in the South China Sea, about 220 miles (350 kilometres) west of Luzon Island packing maximum winds of 108 miles (175 kilometres) per hour and gusts of up to 130 mph (210 kph), but was forecast to move on after about 12 hours, according to the Philippine weather bureau.

          The typhoon was expected to make its next landfall on the central or western coast of China's Guangdong province, the Guangdong Meteorological Bureau said on its website.

          In Guangdong, officials ordered all fishing boats to return by the end of Tuesday, put the provincial flood control headquarters on alert and warned reservoirs to watch their water levels, the Xinhua News Agency reported. In the southern island province of Hainan, residents in the provincial capital Haikou rushed to supermarkets to stock up on food, vegetables and bottled water, Xinhua said.

          In the southern financial hub Hong Kong, locals prepared to cancel activities this weekend but the mood was calm.

          No evacuations have been ordered so far in the densely populated city of 7 million whose infrastructure has traditionally held up well against the annual summer barrage of typhoons. The weather was cloudy on Wednesday but the Hong Kong Observatory has predicted intensifying winds and torrential rains over the next few days.

          Local media warned residents to prepare for the worst, with the Apple Daily declaring in a front-page headline, "The strongest typhoon in history, Megi, rushing toward Hong Kong."

             Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成年女人毛片免费观看中文| 乱人伦人妻精品一区二区| av中文无码乱人伦在线观看| 日韩人妻精品中文字幕| 亚洲av无码之国产精品网址蜜芽| 国产人与禽zoz0性伦多活几年| 麻花传媒在线观看免费| 欧美日韩在线永久免费播放| 亚洲国产AⅤ精品一区二区不卡| 国产免费午夜福利在线播放| 国产精品天天看天天狠| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区不卡| 国产亚洲av夜间福利香蕉149| 少妇顶级牲交免费在线| 亚洲а∨天堂久久精品| 精品亚洲无人区一区二区| 夜爽8888视频在线观看| 亚洲人成线无码7777| 亚洲欧美日韩第一页| 日韩成人免费无码不卡视频 | 亚洲日本va午夜在线影院| 亚洲欧美激情在线一区| 亚洲免费成人av一区| 国产亚洲女人久久久精品| 不卡AV中文字幕手机看| 99草草国产熟女视频在线| 久女女热精品视频在线观看| 亚洲日本乱码一区二区在线二产线 | 亚洲精品国产一区二区三| 亚洲欧美伊人久久综合一区二区 | 國产AV天堂| 黑巨人与欧美精品一区| 亚洲 欧美 动漫 少妇 自拍| 在线天堂中文新版www| 在线人成免费视频69国产| 本免费Av无码专区一区| 欧美在线人视频在线观看| 九草在线观看视频免费福利| 人妻中文字幕亚洲精品| 在线观看肉片av网站免费| 国产日韩综合av在线|