<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Society

          Deaths from Typhoon Fanapi rise to 75 in S China

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-09-27 06:50
          Large Medium Small

          GUANGZHOU - Floods, landslides and mud-flows brought on by Typhoon Fanapi earlier this week have left 75 people dead and 61 others missing in South China's Guangdong province, a government spokesman said Sunday.

          Related readings:
          Deaths from Typhoon Fanapi rise to 75 in S China Typhoon Fanapi death toll in south China hits 70
          Deaths from Typhoon Fanapi rise to 75 in S China Typhoon Fanapi kills 54 in South China
          Deaths from Typhoon Fanapi rise to 75 in S China Fujian hit by strongest typhoon so far this year
          Deaths from Typhoon Fanapi rise to 75 in S China Typhoon roars into Taiwan

          Landslides and mud-flows claimed about two-thirds of the dead and the missing, said Tang Hao, secretary general of the provincial government, in the latest Fanapi casualty update. Magui Township of Gaochuan City and Pingtang Village of Xinyi City were hit the hardest.

          Further, a burst dike at a mountain mining site claimed 28 casualties while flooding claimed another 18, Tang said.

          He said Fanapi-triggered disasters have caused economic losses amounting to 5 billion yuan ($735 million). Some 1.56 million residents in nine cities in Guangdong were affected.

          The rescue continued on Sunday as vehicles and helicopters delivered crucial relief supplies to areas isolated by landslides. By 12 am Sunday, about 128,000 residents had been evacuated in Guangdong. Also, some 16,000 houses collapsed and 66,400 hectares of farmland were damaged, the latest statistics show.

          Typhoon Fanapi, the 11th and strongest typhoon to hit China this year, struck Fujian Province at 7 am on September 20, but caused the most destruction in Guangdong, which neighbors Fujian on the south.

          After floods receded, villagers returned to their damaged homes and began to clear mud using shovels and hoes.

          Also, the local agriculture department has begun to disinfect the disaster zones to prevent outbreaks of diseases. About 50 tonnes of disinfectants are to be used, officials said.

          The provincial government has earmarked 240 million yuan for reconstruction.

          Part of the fund will be spent as allowances for the families of the victims. The authorities said they would build new homes for the homeless before the Chinese New Year, which is about four months away.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲区一区二区三区视频| 国产高清在线精品一区不卡| 久久综合精品国产一区二区三区无| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院 | 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍ww47| 狠狠做深爱婷婷久久综合一区| 精品国产乱一区二区三区| 最近免费中文字幕mv在线视频3| 亚洲AV日韩AV综合在线观看| 欧美黑人大战白嫩在线| 天堂va在线高清一区| 亚洲欧洲日韩精品在线| a在线亚洲男人的天堂试看| 粉嫩蜜臀av一区二区三区| 亚洲一区精品视频在线| 亚洲AV日韩AV激情亚洲| 麻豆精品传媒一二三区| 色猫咪av在线网址| 国产99视频精品免费视频36| 一本一本久久a久久精品综合| 男按摩师舌头伸进去了电影| 久久99精品久久久久久齐齐| 国产三级自拍视频在线| 特级做a爰片毛片免费看无码| 妺妺窝人体色www看人体| 日本黄色一区二区三区四区| 国产精品午夜无码AV天美传媒| 亚洲顶级裸体av片| 人妻中文字幕精品系列| 色成人亚洲| 久久婷婷丁香五月综合五| 亚洲AV无码乱码1区久久| 久女女热精品视频在线观看| 久久人妻公开中文字幕| 国产首页一区二区不卡| 中文字幕无字幕加勒比| 亚洲av二区国产精品| 久久特级毛片| 一区二区在线观看成人午夜| 亚洲国产成人无码电影| 自拍偷拍第一区二区三区|