<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Economy

          SAIC approached GM about IPO stake: sources

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2010-09-18 10:13
          Large Medium Small

          DETROIT/NEW YORK/BEIJING - China's top automaker SAIC Motor Corp has reached out to General Motors Co to explore the prospect of taking a stake in the automaker when it goes public this fall, four people with knowledge of the matter said.

          The contact between SAIC -- which has a 13-year relationship with GM -- and GM has been informal and the expression of interest by the Chinese automaker could hit a quick dead-end if the US government objects to the move, several of the sources said.

          In its informal contact with GM, SAIC has expressed an interest in acquiring a "single digit" share in GM, one person with knowledge of the discussion said.

          Related readings:
          SAIC approached GM about IPO stake: sources GM China's auto sales up 19.2% in August
          SAIC approached GM about IPO stake: sources GM unveils Chevy EV at the Expo
          SAIC approached GM about IPO stake: sources GM to localize Volt if demand picks up
          SAIC approached GM about IPO stake: sources GM IPO to reduce govt stake

          Because the SAIC contact with GM remains private and preparations for GM's IPO are covered by strict US securities regulations regarding disclosure, none of the sources agreed to be named.

          A spokesman for the US Treasury declined to comment on discussions about who might buy shares in the IPO, but the Treasury late on Friday clarified for the first time the rules that will be applied to the GM IPO.

          In an online posting the Treasury said that the IPO would be open to a wide range of investors including overseas funds and US retail buyers.

          A GM spokesman could not be reached for comment but GM has repeatedly declined to comment on the IPO, citing securities regulations.

          GM and its advisers also are making appointments to meet with sovereign wealth funds over the next few weeks to sound out their interest in committing to buy and hold major stakes as so-called "cornerstone investors," one of the sources said.

          US officials have taken a cautious approach to foreign investor participation in the GM IPO because of the prospect for any such investment to trigger a political backlash.

          As of earlier this month, the US Treasury had not yet decided how to handle the question of potential stakes in GM by sovereign wealth funds, a move that would help create demand among other investors, one of the sources said.

          The government pumped $49.5 billion of taxpayer money into GM in a still-controversial bailout that kept the automaker from liquidation but earned the nickname "Government Motors" from critics.

          Ahead of November congressional elections, the Obama administration has been working to convince voters that the 2009 rescue packages for GM and Chrysler spared the auto industry an even more wrenching downturn.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 韩国三级+mp4| 亚洲成a人无码av波多野| 欧美人与动牲交xxxxbbbb| 亚洲国产成人资源在线| 狠狠综合久久综合鬼色| 熟女人妻aⅴ一区二区三区电影 | 白白发布视频一区二区视频| 精品熟女少妇免费久久| 他掀开裙子把舌头伸进去添视频| 日韩久久久久久中文人妻| 最新亚洲人成无码网站欣赏网| 亚洲一区二区精品另类| 日本高清视频色WWWWWW色| 国产三级国产精品国产专| 色成人亚洲| 亚洲综合91社区精品福利| 蜜桃草视频免费在线观看| 国产精品无遮挡猛进猛出| 无码射肉在线播放视频| 无码精品一区二区久久久| 亚洲精品一区二区天堂| 国产精品中文字幕久久| 人妻少妇偷人精品一区| 2021国产精品自产拍在线| 国产真正老熟女无套内射| 波多野结衣一区二区三区av高清| 国产精品三级一区二区三区| 99久久亚洲综合精品成人网| 国产一区二区三区四区色| 日本亚洲一区二区精品久久| 夜夜躁日日躁狠狠久久av| 精品久久久中文字幕人妻| 影音先锋大黄瓜视频| 欧美午夜理伦三级在线观看| 麻花传媒在线观看免费| 无码AV动漫精品一区二区免费 | 91久久夜色精品国产网站| 中文字幕在线视频不卡| 成人乱码一区二区三区四区| 秋霞人妻无码中文字幕| 国产成人精品日本亚洲成熟|