<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Foreign and Military Affairs

          Chartered flight brings crew home

          By Bao Daozu (China Daily)
          Updated: 2010-09-14 07:50
          Large Medium Small

          Chartered flight brings crew home

          Li Guojin (left) from Fujian province shows his delight as he arrives in Fuzhou, the provincial capital, on Monday afternoon after a chartered flight, organized by the Chinese government, brought home the seized trawler's crew who had been illegally detained by the Japan Coast Guard. [Zhang Guojun /Xinhua]

          Spokeswoman reiterates staunch will to defend national sovereignty

          BEIJING - Fourteen Chinese fishermen, illegally seized by the Japanese authorities, returned home Monday afternoon on a chartered flight organized by the Chinese government.

          Their plane landed in China's southeastern port city of Fuzhou, capital of Fujian province, after China repeatedly lodged a number of protests demanding Japan let the fishermen return home.

          The fishermen were illegally held on board their trawler for seven days at Japan's Ishigaki port after their boat was intercepted by Japan Coast Guard patrol vessels near China's Diaoyu Islands on Sept 7.

          Related readings:
          Chartered flight brings crew home Chinese crew seized by Japan flying home
          Chartered flight brings crew home Japan 'must make wise resolution'
          Chartered flight brings crew home 
          Chartered flight brings crew home 9 Chinese fishermen held in Philippines

          China has repeatedly lodged protests to Japan over the incident, and all Chinese people, including compatriots living overseas, have denounced Japan's illegal moves, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu said on Monday.

          "All this reflects the staunch will and determination of the Chinese government and people to defend national sovereignty and territorial integrity," she said.

          However, the trawler's 41-year-old captain, Zhan Qixiong, was still being held illegally by the Japanese on the alleged charge of "disturbing official duty".

          "China strongly demands that Japan immediately let him return," Jiang said.

          A Japanese court ruled on Friday that he could be detained until Sept 19 when prosecutors have to decide whether to lay formal charges against him.

          The fishing boat, which was illegally seized by the Japanese when operating in a traditional fishing area near the Diaoyu Islands, set sail for home on Monday with a Chinese fishery administration ship sent by the government ready to offer assistance, the Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

          Officials from the Foreign Ministry, the Ministry of Agriculture, and the government of Fujian province were on board the chartered plane to welcome the fishermen and extend any possible assistance.

          The flight departed Fuzhou Changle International Airport at around 4 am on Monday, and returned with the boat's crew at 2:55 pm. In emotional scenes, the 14 fishermen, who were later sent to Jinjishan Sanatorium for a medical examination, hugged their family members and friends upon arrival.

          Fisherman Wang Guohua from Putian city in Fujian thanked the government and people for their efforts in bringing him and other crew members back home before expressing his desire for the captain's speedy and safe return.

          Chartered flight brings crew home

          "We are back home, but our captain is not. We hope our captain can return to his family, like us, soon," Wang said.

          He said that they had done nothing wrong as the Diaoyu Islands were Chinese.

          "For generations we have fished in those waters and so how could they seize us?" Xinhua quoted Wang as saying upon his arrival.

          The seizure of the Chinese trawler and its crew by the Japan Coast Guard off the Diaoyu Islands on the East China Sea developed into a diplomatic crisis between China and Japan.

          State Councilor Dai Bingguo on Sunday told Japan to make a "wise political resolution" and immediately release the captain, fishermen and trawler.

          Dai made the remarks when summoning Japanese Ambassador Uichiro Niwa in the early hours of Sunday. It was the fourth time that the Japanese envoy was summoned.

          A Beijing-based scholar, Hu Feiyue, said that Japan's actions were related to its domestic politics.

          "To return the 14 illegally detained fishermen is actually one step in their plan, keeping them any longer would have been a burden," he said.

          "Substantial progress will probably be made after Japan's leadership election, but China has no reason to back off."

          Japan's ruling party is holding a leadership election on Tuesday and both candidates, Prime Minister Naoto Kan and challenger Ichiro Ozawa, have insisted that domestic law covers the Diaoyu Islands.

          Wei Tian, Zhu Xinxing in Fuzhou, and Xinhua contributed to this story.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品一二三区在线看| 激情伊人五月天久久综合| 精品国产一区二区三区久久女人| 国产福利酱国产一区二区| 成人福利国产午夜AV免费不卡在线| 丰满少妇被猛烈进出69影院| 国产成年码AV片在线观看 | 99爱在线精品免费观看| 久久久国产精品VA麻豆| 精品久久人人妻人人做精品| L日韩欧美看国产日韩欧美| 一本久道久久综合狠狠躁av | 丝袜老师办公室里做好紧好爽| 日本熟妇XXXX潮喷视频| 日本一区二区三区黄色| 日日猛噜噜狠狠扒开双腿小说| 奇米777四色成人影视| 久久麻豆成人精品| 人妻蜜臀久久av不卡| 欧美videos粗暴| 色综合天天综合网国产人| 91福利国产成人精品导航| 久久av无码精品人妻出轨| 亚洲国产美女精品久久久| 精品无码国产不卡在线观看| 亚洲色欲或者高潮影院 | 99网友自拍视频在线| 一区二区三区四区亚洲自拍| 国产欧美亚洲精品第一页在线| 精品人妻伦九区久久aaa片| 中文字幕日韩精品亚洲一区| 免费看欧美全黄成人片| 羞羞影院午夜男女爽爽影视| 国产中文一区卡二区不卡| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 丝袜美腿亚洲综合第一页| 国产综合视频一区二区三区| 免费人成在线观看网站| 日本高清中文字幕一区二区三区| www欧美在线观看| 久久影院午夜伦手机不四虎卡|