<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Society

          Suspicions linger as river declared safe after spill

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-07-14 09:27
          Large Medium Small

          SHANGHANG, Fujian - Local government officials Tuesday declared an East China community's drinking water safe after a mining company contaminated a river 10 days ago.

          However, many of the 60,000 people whose water sources were affected by the spill say they still fear drinking the water as the river color remains a chemical blue and the water gives off a foul smell.

          Related readings:
          Suspicions linger as river declared safe after spill Gold company defends handling of contamination
          Suspicions linger as river declared safe after spill Copper plant closed after waste leakage
          Suspicions linger as river declared safe after spill Zijin Mining shuts copper smelter after leakage
          Suspicions linger as river declared safe after spill Zijin's copper mine sewage contaminates river

          The water quality was up to the national standard of safety as a drinking water source, said Lan Fuyan, deputy head of Shanghang county government, in Fujian province.

          Eight water quality monitoring points had been set up at the upper, middle and lower reaches of the Tingjiang River and all water samples had shown that by July 8, the river water was safe, Lan said.

          The two water plants in the county that take water from the river stopped their supplies between 6 am on July 4 and 2 am on July 5, said Lan.

          Pollution from Zijinshan Copper Mine, owned by Zijin Mining Group Co, had severely contaminated the river, killing thousands of fish at Shanghang county.

          A total of 9,100 cubic meters of waste water penetrated the sewage tank and flowed through the drainage culvert into the Tingjiang River between 4 pm on July 3 and 2:30 pm on July 4, Lan said.

          Preliminary investigations showed that the penetration occurred due to the damage in the impermeable membrane of the sewage tank.

          Luo Yingnan, head of the company, on Tuesday restated the company's claim that drinking water was safe. "The leak does not affect local drinking water."

          But villagers remain suspicious.

          "I wouldn't dare drink the bluish, smelly water," said Liao Zhiyuan, villager of nearby Shangshan village, Yongding county.

          The river is light blue due to the copper contained in wastewater leaked to the river and it smells of rotten fish. About 1.89 million kg of fish in the Mianhuatan Reservoir in Yongding county were killed.

          Villagers have resorted to well water, but some still worry that even groundwater is no longer safe.

          "If the water poisoned fish, how can I be sure that the water is safe for people? I am afraid that even groundwater was contaminated," said Xue Huadi, a villager of Hekang village, Shanghang county.

          Shares in Zijin Mining (OOTC:ZIJMY) dived 5.35 percent to 5.66 yuan (84 US cents) Tuesday in Shanghai. The company had suspended trading in its shares on Monday.

          The company has said it would compensate fish farmers for their losses and had suspended production at the mine.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 午夜福利国产一区二区三区| 国产一级毛片高清完整视频版| 一区二区三区四区在线不卡高清| 国产一区二区三区无码免费| 悠悠人体艺术视频在线播放| 9191国语精品高清在线| 性色欲情网站iwww| 亚洲欧洲日产国无高清码图片| 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站 | 久久永久免费人妻精品下载| 久久日韩精品一区二区五区| 99久热在线精品视频| 午夜免费啪视频| 四虎国产精品永久在线| 色吊丝av中文字幕| 国产精品一区二区在线欢| 亚洲 欧美 变态 另类 综合| 久久青青草原亚洲AV无码麻豆| 无码福利写真片视频在线播放| 亚洲春色在线视频| 乱码精品一区二区亚洲区| 亚洲人成在线观看网站不卡| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 亚洲人亚洲人成电影网站色| 成人午夜av在线播放| 少妇激情av一区二区三区| 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 国产免费人成网站在线播放| 在线播放亚洲成人av| 成人啪啪一区二区三区| 亚洲精品日韩中文字幕| 亚洲第一尤物视频在线观看导航| 天天在线看无码AV片| 无套后入极品美女少妇| 意大利xxxx性hd极品| 国产专区精品三级免费看| 亚洲精品岛国片在线观看| 日韩无矿砖一线二线卡乱| yw尤物av无码国产在线观看| 亚洲日本精品国产第一区| 在线观看视频一区二区三区|