<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Society

          Amusement park accident leaves six dead, ten injured in S China

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-06-30 03:43
          Large Medium Small

          SHENZHEN - Six people were confirmed dead and at least ten others injured, five in serious conditions, Tuesday in an accident at an amusement park in Shenzhen City of south China's Guangdong Province, local government said early Wednesday at a press briefing.

          Two women and one man out of the six dead people had been identified, according to the government of Yantian district, home to the park.

          The accident happened at 4:45 p.m. after an entertainment facility that simulates conditions in a launching rocket for passengers to experience doubled gravity malfunctioned in the park, the Overseas Chinese Town East (OCT East).

          But the nature of the accident remained sketchy. Xiao Wenhong, a publicity official with the Yantian district committee of the Communist Party of China, only said the cause of the accident was under investigation.

          Part of the park will be closed Wednesday for safety checks of all facilities.

          The government of Shenzhen had ordered an safety inspection of entertainment facilities in the city. In the meantime, the city's technical supervision authorities had arrived at the accident scene which ?was cordoned for investigation.

          Journalists were blocked from approaching the scene of the accident.

          The facility with 11 cabins, each of which can accommodate four people, suffered a power cut when the accident happened, said a patron surnamed Zhang, who escaped without hurt.

          "There was a power cut when the accident happened, and I smelt something burnt. We managed to open the door to escape before firefighters arrived to rescue others," said Zhang.

          "I heard a bang and then lost consciousness," said another patron, surnamed Chang, at the Yantian District People's Hospital where the injured people were treated.

          Chang, from central province of Henan, suffered fracture of her right hand and left leg.

          A Xinhua reporter saw at least two persons who suffered craniocerebral injuries were sent to the hospital.

          Family members of those killed or injured were seen gathering at the Meisha People's Hospital, one of the three hospitals treating the injured.

          They were demanding the name list of those killed or injured as well as the information of the condition and treatment of their relatives.

          An local community official, surnamed Zhong, told the family members that the government would immediately release available specific information.

          The OCT East, covering an area of 9 square km, was operated by the OCT Enterprises Co, a large state-owned enterprise in real estate and hotel development, tourism and electronic manufacturing.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久99精品国产麻豆婷婷| 日韩国产中文字幕精品| 在线视频不卡在线亚洲| 国产av中文字幕精品| 久久人妻系列无码一区| 国产av丝袜旗袍无码网站| 国产精品深夜福利免费观看 | 亚洲无码精品视频| 国产精品熟妇视频国产偷人| 日本福利一区二区精品| 伊人久久大香线蕉aⅴ色| 久久综合久中文字幕青草| 国产一区二区精品尤物| 国产中文字幕精品视频| 激动网视频| 亚洲av乱码久久亚洲精品| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 四虎精品国产精品亚洲精| 精精国产xxx在线观看| 国产婷婷综合在线视频中文| 国内精品无码一区二区三区 | 香蕉亚洲欧洲在线一区| 天天做日日做天天添天天欢公交车 | 精品无人乱码一区二区三区| 亚洲人成网77777香蕉| 国产91麻豆精品成人区| 欧美日韩v| 国产精品午夜福利免费看| 国产精品大全中文字幕| 大地资源高清免费观看| 国产成人a在线观看视频免费| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交高清| 亚洲中文精品一区二区| 久久久亚洲av成人网站| 激情综合网激情五月我去也| 午夜成人精品福利网站在线观看| 综合色区亚洲熟女妇p| 久久99精品久久水蜜桃| 国产精品乱码高清在线观看| japanese精品少妇| 欧美性群另类交|