<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Government and Policy

          China accelerates south-north water project

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-05-28 16:27
          Large Medium Small

          WUHAN - China is accelerating the construction of a massive project aimed at diverting water to meet growing demand in the parched north, project authorities said.

          The south-to-north water diversion project will divert water from the Yangtze River to the dry north via three routes: eastern, middle and western.

          "The construction of the south-to-north water project is going according to plan and being accelerated," according to a statement from the Office of the South-to-North Water Diversion Project Commission of the State Council (SNWDPC) on Thursday.

          A number of construction projects have been completed or are near completion. By the end of March, 40.896 billion yuan (US$ 5.99 billion) had been spent in constructing the middle and central routes, from the earmarked total of 90.6 billion yuan.

          A tunnel on the eastern route, 70 meters below the northern section of the Yellow River, was dug through on March 25 in Shandong Province, so that water from the Yangtze River could pass under the Yellow River.

          Another tunnel for the middle route will be completed in June, said Du Bingzhao, a spokesman for the SNWDPC.

          The dam of Danjiangkou Reservoir which forms the border between central Hubei and Henan provinces, from which the water is channeled to the north in the middle route, has been heightened from 162 meters to 176.6 meters, increasing the water volume from 17.45 billion to 29.05 billion cubic meters, the statement said.

          The old part of the dam, which was finished in 1973 after 15 years of construction, has been reinforced to cope with the increased water volume, said Tang Yuanchang, deputy general manager of a South-to-north Water Divert Project Middle Route Water Source Corporation.

          According to project plans, about 180,000 people in Hubei and 150,000 people in Henan are to be relocated before the middle route is completed and water diverted to northern China in 2014.

          On Tuesday, northern Hebei Province began diverting 200 million cubic meters of water from three reservoirs to Beijing via a canal that will eventually form part of the middle route of the project.

          The water is expected to arrive in Tuancheng Lake in Beijing early next month. It will take about six months for all 200 million cubic meters of water to reach Beijing.

          Du Bingzhao said Hebei itself is one of China's driest provinces. The province's per capita water consumption is one seventh of the national average.

          "Even so, the province still has to provide water to Beijing to ease its water shortage, which showed how urgent the parched northern China is in need of water for its social and economic development. And it is also why we picked up the pace in building the south-to-north water diversion projoect," Du said.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩不卡二区三区三区四区| 精品熟女少妇免费久久| 久热这里只有精品12| 国产精品综合av一区二区| 久久一日本综合色鬼综合色 | 国产在线不卡精品网站| 久久久久人妻一区精品果冻| 深夜av在线免费观看| 夜夜添狠狠添高潮出水| 精品国产午夜肉伦伦影院| 亚洲国产精品自在在线观看| 国产av午夜精品福利| 亚洲熟妇AV乱码在线观看| 久久精品女人的天堂av| 波多野结衣爽到高潮大喷| 午夜福利免费区在线观看| 99久久久无码国产精品免费| 国产精品成人免费视频网站京东| 欧美s码亚洲码精品m码| 一本色道无码不卡在线观看| 精品视频在线观看免费观看| 性xxxx视频播放| 亚洲av成人无码精品电影在线| 欧美激情一区二区久久久| 日韩高清视频 一区二区| a级毛片无码免费真人| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区| a级免费视频| 久久国产热这里只有精品| 中文字幕在线日韩| 国产人妻高清国产拍精品| 久久精品国产99久久6| 久久91精品牛牛| 视频二区国产精品职场同事| 亚洲AV无码乱码1区久久| 日本一高清二区视频久二区| 在线观看91精品国产不卡| 在国产线视频A在线视频| 内射少妇viedo| 国产亚洲精品中文字幕| 国产v亚洲v天堂a无码99|