<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Government and Policy

          Internet services fully resumed in Xinjiang

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-05-14 14:42
          Large Medium Small

          URUMQI - Internet services were fully resumed in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region Friday, 10 months after a riot in Urumqi on July 5, the regional government said.

          The news came as a great relief for the region's 7 million Internet users, some of whom stayed up late in order to surf the net and send messages via QQ and MSN to their friends.

          Related readings:
          Internet services fully resumed in Xinjiang Massive aid program for Xinjiang
          Internet services fully resumed in Xinjiang Unlocking Xinjiang's potential
          Internet services fully resumed in Xinjiang Zhang Chunxian appointed Party chief of Xinjiang
          Internet services fully resumed in Xinjiang China starts second trunk railway to Xinjiang

          In a document released by its press office, Xinjiang's regional government said Internet services were "fully resumed," meaning netizens in Xinjiang were able to browse the web, chat online and put up postings again.

          Resumption of Internet services was in line with maintaining stability and boosting social and economic development in Xinjiang, as well as the residents having access to information, the document said.

          In an open letter to the public, the Xinjiang regional committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC) welcomed netizens to offer constructive suggestion to the region's development. "Xinjiang relies on the web for further opening."

          Tianshan.com, a news website based in Urumqi, reminded netizens to help maintain a "sound and harmonious" online environment in a commentary. "Life is normal again and we're confident of maintaining stability. We'll exploit to the maximum all information resources to bolster Xinjiang's development."

          It said Internet users should refrain from posting content that is harmful to stability and national unity.

          People in Xinjiang took the Internet service resumption as a sign of the government's confidence and increased social stability in the region.

          "It's nearly a year since I chatted with my friends online," said resident Zhou Bing. "Now at last, things are normal again."

          The regional government has expressed appreciation for the netizens' understanding and support when Internet connection, international long-distance calls and mobile phone text messages were cut in some areas of Xinjiang after the July 5 riot.

          Disruption of communication was aimed at cracking down on the riot quickly and prevent violence from happening again, as the riot was believed to have been orchestrated by separatists via the Internet, text message and long-distance telephone calls.

          The riot left 197 people dead and more than 1,700 injured.

          The regional government said in March that 198 people had been sentenced in connection with the riot.

          Resumption of Internet services in Xinjiang has been a gradual process. Access to two leading news websites, xinhuanet.com and people.com.cn, was restored in December, followed by access to another two portal websites, sina.com.cn and sohu.com, on January 10.

          Email services were resumed in March. International long-distance calls and mobile texting services have also been resumed gradually.

          The central government is rallying nationwide efforts to bolster the development of China's ethnic regions including Xinjiang and Tibet.

          Premier Wen Jiabao said in early March that the government would focus on the economic and social development in Xinjiang, Tibet and Tibetan ethnic areas in provinces of Sichuan, Yunnan, Gansu and Qinghai.

          The central government is also preparing for a conference on Xinjiang in the first half of this year to boost economic development and long-term stability in the region.

          Riot in Urumqi

          Ethnic Groups in China

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲第一视频在线观看| 熟妇人妻av中文字幕老熟妇| 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 国产精品成人中文字幕| 国产精品国色综合久久| 一区二区三区自拍偷拍视频| 亚洲女同精品久久女同| 免费无码一区无码东京热| 国产拍拍拍无码视频免费| 久久久久久人妻一区二区无码Av| 国产精品自拍实拍在线看| 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠av不卡| 国产青榴视频在线观看| 极品美女高潮呻吟国产剧情| 99国精品午夜福利视频不卡99| 欧美日韩精品综合在线一区| 日本亚洲一区二区精品久久| 亚洲综合色婷婷中文字幕| 国产精品va在线观看h| 亚洲经典在线中文字幕| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产av| 狠狠噜天天噜日日噜| 国产成人综合95精品视频| 国产成人精彩在线视频| 一二三四在线观看高清中文| 亚洲国产精品无码一区二区三区| 视频二区亚洲精品| 日韩视频一区二区三区视频 | 国内露脸互换人妻| 亚洲国产美国产综合一区| 2019国产精品青青草原| 亚洲一二区在线视频播放| 精品精品自在现拍国产2021| 亚洲天堂网色图伦理经典| 人人爽人人爽人人片a免费| 人妻无码中文专区久久app| 成在人线av无码免费高潮水老板 | 精品日韩亚洲av无码| 亚洲精品成人一二三专区| 国产情侣激情在线对白|