<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Regional
          Heavy snow leaves 21 dead in north, central China
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-11-13 20:26

          BEIJING: Heavy snow has left 21 people dead in north and central China since Monday, the Ministry of Civil Affairs announced (MCA) Friday.

          The ministry did not detail the causes of the deaths, but four children had been reported dead when two school canteens collapsed after heavy snow in Hebei and Henan provinces since Wednesday.

          Heavy snow leaves 21 dead in north, central China
          The heaviest now in 55 years in Xingtai county, Hebei province, collapses the roof of a gas station owned by China's largest oil producer, PetroChina, Thursday. The county was covered by 36cm of snow. [Asianewsphoto]

          As of 5 pm Friday, more than 9,000 buildings collapsed and about 190,400 hectares of crops were affected, causing direct economic losses of around 4.5 billion yuan (US$659 million), the ministry said.

          Over 7.5 million people were affected by the snow, and close to 159,000 people had been evacuated from their homes and their stranded vehicles jammed on the roads, it said.

          Related readings:
          Heavy snow leaves 21 dead in north, central China Snow changes climate talk
          Heavy snow leaves 21 dead in north, central China North China's vegetable prices soar due to snow
          Heavy snow leaves 21 dead in north, central China Three die as school canteen collapses amid heavy snow
          Heavy snow leaves 21 dead in north, central China More snow leads to closures

          Heavy snow leaves 21 dead in north, central China Flights delayed, passengers stranded as snow hits Xi'an

          Civil Affairs Minister Li Xueju has ordered local authorities to provide food, water and clothing to those still stranded, and to make proper arrangements for people who lost their homes in the snow to get through the winter.

          In addition, the MCA and the Ministry of Finance have allocated 20 million yuan (US$2.9 million) from the central budget to Shanxi and Hebei provinces to help reallocate those affected by the snow and help them build new homes.

          In a circular issued on Thursday, the State Council, or Cabinet, noted that China was in a critical phase to deal with the global financial crisis and the A/H1N1 influenza, and called for stepped-up efforts to mitigate damages brought by the snow.

          Local authorities should take measures to ensure supply of food, water, power, heating and gas to the public, and should check primary and middle schools, health centers, old folks' homes, and tourist sites for hidden dangers, said the circular.

          Timely help must be provided to people having difficulties in their lives, it said.

          Meanwhile, public security and traffic department should increase patrol on accident-prone parts of the roads, and should make all-out efforts to make sure expressways and highways stay in function, the circular said.

          Authorities must also conduct thorough safety checks on power, telecommunications, and heating, water and gas supplying facilities, it said, urging weather forecast departments to publicize alerts for blizzards and temperature drops in time.

          Heavy snow began to fall Monday on northern and central Chinese provinces, including Hebei, Shanxi, Henan, Shandong, Hubei and Shaanxi, and Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.

          Beijing also experienced heavy snow, but no deaths had been reported so far.

          In Shaanxi, major highways had reported traffic jams as some vehicles failed to work in low temperature. On the highway linking Xi'an and Shangluo cities, vehicles had been seen queuing dozens of kilometers in chilly winds.

          Shenyang Taoxian International Airport in the northeastern Liaoning Province resumed operation at 1:20 pm after being closed at 7 am as snow stopped.

          By 6 pm Friday, major highways that were closed earlier in China's Hebei, Shanxi, Liaoning, Jilin, Shandong, Henan and Shaanxi provinces and the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region have reopened, according to the Ministry of Public Security.

          But a new snowstorm hit the northeastern Jilin Province Friday, with an expected temperature drop of eight to ten degrees Celsius in the coming week. Jilin Provincial Meteorological Bureau has issued an alert, urging local residents to prepare for heavier snow in the coming two days.

          Two major airports in Changchun and Yanji cities were closed in the morning and vehicles were moving like snails in the city proper amid falling snowflakes.

           

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产影片AV级毛片特别刺激| 中文字幕国产精品资源| 亚洲自偷自偷在线成人网站传媒| 亚洲区日韩精品中文字幕| 亚洲午夜天堂| 亚洲亚洲人成综合网络| 亚洲岛国成人免费av| 国产无遮挡免费视频免费| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 中文熟妇人妻av在线| 亚洲爆乳少妇无码激情| 视频二区中文字幕在线| 亚洲成av人片在www鸭子| 99re在线免费视频| 激情视频乱一区二区三区| 一本一道中文字幕无码东京热| 亚洲青青草视频在线播放| 亚洲AV高清一区二区三区尤物| 精品一区二区不卡免费| 少妇被粗大的猛烈xx动态图| 丰满人妻被中出中文字幕| 人妻中文字幕一区二区视频| 四虎影院176| 欧美日韩在线亚洲二区综二 | 国产91丝袜在线播放动漫| 国产精品内射在线免费看| 日本中文字幕在线播放| 久久99精品久久久久久欧洲站| 国产亚洲精品综合一区二区 | 国产一区二区三区免费观看| 999精品全免费观看视频| 图片区偷拍区小说区五月| 老司机性色福利精品视频| 久久久欧美国产精品人妻噜噜 | 四虎国产精品永久在线看| 国产91精选在线观看| 国产地址二永久伊甸园| 日韩大片一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美激情在线一区| www免费视频com| 亚洲欧美在线一区中文字幕|