<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          Mainland reports 3 new H1N1 flu deaths
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-11-06 00:23
          BEIJING: The Chinese mainland reported three more deaths from A(H1N1) flu Thursday after at least eight people had fallen victim to the disease, authorities said.

          A boy from Qingtongxia City in northwest China's Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region died late Wednesday in regional capital Yinchuan. Test result confirmed Thursday he was infected with A(H1N1). He was the first death from A(H1N1) in the region, an official with the regional health bureau said.

          As of 3 p.m. Thursday, the region had reported 398 cases of A(H1N1) flu, 179 of which had recovered, the official said.

           Full Coverage:
          Mainland reports 3 new H1N1 flu deaths Flu Pandemic Outbreak

          Related readings:
          Mainland reports 3 new H1N1 flu deaths Xinjiang reports second A(H1N1) death
          Mainland reports 3 new H1N1 flu deaths Fees for H1N1 vaccine face punishment
          Mainland reports 3 new H1N1 flu deaths Russian is first expat H1N1 death in China
          Mainland reports 3 new H1N1 flu deaths More H1N1 cases stoking public fears

          Mainland reports 3 new H1N1 flu deaths Mainland reports 7th H1N1 flu death

          The other two deaths involved two teenagers, one from north China's Hebei Province and the other from northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.

          A 14-year-old school student surnamed Guo, from Fuyun County in Xinjiang's Altay Prefecture, was treated at local clinics for fever on October 30. He was transferred to the Fuyun People's Hospital Tuesday, but later died, said the regional health department.

          Tests on Wednesday showed Guo died of A(H1N1)flu, viral pneumonia and acute respiratory distress syndrome, the department said.

          In Hebei Province a senior high school student died on October 29, local official said.

          As of Wednesday, the province had reported 1,042 A(H1N1)flu cases, of which 736 had been cured and left hospital, the official said.

          Eight deaths from A(H1N1) had earlier been reported from Beijing, Tibet, Qinghai, Xinjiang, Heilongjiang, Guangxi, Hunan and Zhejiang.

          A 32-year-old Russian man died of the virus in Beijing Monday. He arrived from Russia on October 28 by air and went to hospital on Sunday with severe breathing difficulties and other symptoms.

          China's Ministry of Health on Thursday stressed that local medical institutions and schools should not charge students for A(H1N1) flu vaccine inoculations.

          To effectively combat the influenza, the Chinese government has announced to provide students, medical staff, public servants and elderly people with A(H1N1) flu vaccine free of charge.

          As the first country that issued a production license for A(H1N1) vaccines, China had inoculated more than 3.78 million people as of October 31, with no reports of serious adverse reaction, according to the Health Ministry.

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 2021国产成人精品久久| 久久一级精品久熟女人妻| 国产成人最新三级在线视频| 国产公开久久人人97超碰| 国产高清在线男人的天堂| 国产午夜影视大全免费观看 | 国语精品自产拍在线观看网站| 91年精品国产福利线观看久久| 精品亚洲女同一区二区| 国产av一区二区三区丝袜| 亚洲区综合中文字幕日日| 欧美人禽zozo动人物杂交| 国产精品自拍视频免费看| 国产福利姬喷水福利在线观看| 国产亚洲欧洲AⅤ综合一区| 国语做受对白XXXXX在线| 国产成人做受免费视频| 欧洲熟妇熟女久久精品综合| 国产亚洲av手机在线观看| 精品国产一区二区色老头| 夜夜添无码试看一区二区三区| 国产精品福利自产拍在线观看 | 男人的天堂无码动漫av| 精品视频一区二区三区不卡 | 亚洲中文字幕无线乱码va| 亚洲国产免费图区在线视频| 亚洲 欧美 变态 另类 综合| 亚洲一区二区av高清| 亚洲精品电影院| 色综合欧美亚洲国产| 四虎国产精品成人免费久久| 国产95在线 | 欧美| 国产高清不卡视频| 久久青青草原精品国产app| 亚洲av日韩av永久无码电影 | 久久国内精品自在自线91| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 久久亚洲精品人成综合网| 国产又色又爽又黄的网站免费| 日韩亚洲精品国产第二页| 亚洲精品在线少妇内射|