|
CHINA> National
![]() |
|
US nuclear envoy may power up talks
By Zhang Haizhou and Zhang Xin (China Daily)
Updated: 2009-09-04 08:16 United States nuclear envoy Stephen Bosworth arrived in Beijing Thursday for a two-day visit during which he is expected to talk with Chinese officials on how to re-open the Six-Party Talks, the Foreign Ministry said. He will meet Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi and Chinese nuclear envoy Wu Dawei to "exchange views on the Korean Peninsula issue, the Six-Party Talks and other issues of common interest", spokeswoman Jiang Yu said. "We'd like to work with other parties to promote the denuclearization process on the peninsula," she added. The US envoy's trip coincides with a visit of a delegation from the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) led by its Deputy Foreign Minister Kim Yong-il. Experts said Beijing is likely to make use of the opportunity to bridge contacts between the US and the DPRK. Jiang said that Kim, who's leaving China on the weekend, had already met Wu and "exchanged views on the China-DPRK ties and issues of common interests". Kim was visiting Jiangsu province Thursday. The US embassy in Beijing said Bosworth would also travel to Seoul and Tokyo as part of an Asian tour amid recent conciliatory moves by Pyongyang.
The embassy said it had no information about a possible meeting between Bosworth and Kim. Zhang Liangui, an expert on the DPRK at the Central Party School in Beijing, said "Bosworth's visit aims to coordinate the parties involved to strictly implement UN Security Council Resolution 1874 and force the DPRK back to the Six-Party Talks." China would "use the visit to facilitate contact between the US and the DPRK", he said. But he said the prospects are still "bleak" because the DPRK's conciliatory moves in the last month have been part of efforts to lift the UN sanctions imposed after its nuclear test in May and several missile launches afterwards. He said the DPRK is not going to give up its nuclear program, which is very much the crux of the issue. Wang Fan, an expert at China Foreign Affairs University, said the situation is "moving in the right direction", but it's unlikely the Six-Party Talks will reopen soon because Pyongyang has declared them dead. Wang, however, suggested countries involved should work out some other form of multilateral negotiations as an alternative to the six-nation talks. Wang Linyang, AP contributed to the story |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文国产成人精品久久不卡| 一区二区三区国产亚洲网站| 一面膜上边一面膜下边视频| 亚洲夜夜欢一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区精品偷拍| 一区二区三区在线 | 欧洲| 亚洲成av人无码免费观看| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清日韩| 天天综合亚洲色在线精品| 欧美人成在线播放网站免费| 国产精品日韩中文字幕熟女| 国产色视频一区二区三区| 麻豆精产国品一二三区区| 亚洲护士一区二区三区| 欧美一区二区自偷自拍视频| 噜噜噜综合亚洲| 人妻少妇看a片偷人精品视频| 曰韩无码二三区中文字幕| 2021国产精品视频网站| 亚洲欧美日本久久网站| 久久99er热精品免费播| 欧美z0zo人禽交| 精品人妻码一区二区三区| 国产精品一区二区中文| 国产精品免费看久久久| 国产成人久久精品流白浆| 国产白袜脚足j棉袜在线观看| 性欧美巨大乳| 亚洲中文字幕无线无码毛片| 亚洲av永久无码天堂影院| 国产成人啪精品视频免费网 | 国产精品久久久久乳精品爆 | 最近最新中文字幕视频| 国产目拍亚洲精品一区二区| 亚洲人成网站在线播放动漫| 亚洲av男人电影天堂热app| 三级网站视频在在线播放| 免费高潮了好湿h视频| 欲色欲色天天天www| 国产91麻豆精品成人区| 在线看a网站|