|
CHINA> National
![]() |
|
No deal yet on iron ore contracts
By Yu Liang (China Daily)
Updated: 2009-07-09 10:54 China's negotiations with three major suppliers for iron ore pricing were still continuing, according to the country's second largest mill, Hebei Iron and Steel Group.
His remarks came as a denial to earlier reports by China Business News, which said China had agreed on a 33 percent cut from last year's price, albeit for six months rather than for a whole year. Earlier, Japanese and South Korean rivals and Rio Tinto had agreed to a 33 percent cut in iron ore prices for the year. Chen Xianwen, head of the marketing department at CISA, said that "all news should be subject to the statement from CISA and Baosteel," and declined to comment further. CISA, which leads the talks, officially rejected Rio Tinto's price agreement on May 31 and had been seeking a reduction of at least 40 percent. Experts estimated that the association might agree to conduct negotiations on a biannual basis with talks for the second half now underway. Biannual talks are expected to better reflect the ups-and- downs in the market but it will also expose China to a potential risk of re-pricing iron ore at higher costs later this year in case demand from other markets, such as Europe, recovers. Several steel officials contacted by China Daily Wednesdays said they were unaware of any settlement. The world's second largest iron ore miner, Rio Tinto, was also unavailable for comment Wednesday. Meanwhile, a Reuters report said another major Australian iron ore supplier, BHP Billiton, was unlikely to settle its talks with any Asian mill because of issues of carry-over amounts from 2008 contracts. "The issue of settling iron ore carry-over from 2008 contracts is one of the biggest stumbling blocks in a deal with BHP ... a settlement is unlikely to emerge any time soon," a source close to the negotiations was quoted as saying.
Statistics from the Umetal Research Institute showed that China's crude steel output reached 45.4 million metric tons in June. Ore for immediate delivery rose to a four-month high of $82.50 a ton in the week ended July 3, according to Metal Bulletin. "If spot prices move for a sustainable period of time to levels higher than the contract prices for 2009-10 set with South Korea and Japan, the willingness to hold out for a better outcome by the Chinese steel mills will lessen significantly," said Tim Schroeders, who helps manage the equivalent of $1 billion at Pengana Capital Ltd in Melbourne. |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品人妻无码专区| 国产成人精彩在线视频| 日韩欧美偷拍高跟鞋精品一区 | 依依成人精品视频在线观看| 天堂а√在线地址在线| 一本久道久久综合久久鬼色| 亚洲午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 精品久久久久久无码人妻蜜桃| 五月天免费中文字幕av| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 人成午夜免费大片| 中文字幕亚洲国产精品| 一区二区三区自拍偷拍视频 | 亚洲最大国产精品黄色| 久久精品国产高潮国产夫妻| 实拍女处破www免费看| 久久婷婷大香萑太香蕉AV人| 国产亚洲国产精品二区| 亚洲av永久无码精品秋霞电影影院| 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看| 国产h视频免费观看| 国产精品自产在线观看一| 极品国产一区二区三区| 国产香蕉久久精品综合网| 亚洲成A人片在线观看无码不卡| 亚洲精品美女一区二区| 中文字幕精品亚洲人成在线| japanese人妻中文字幕| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区不卡 | 国产又色又爽又黄的在线观看 | 日本a在线播放| 欧美大屁股喷潮水xxxx| 性欧美暴力猛交69hd| 国内精品免费久久久久电影院97| 国产精品亚洲精品爽爽| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 草草网站影院白丝内射| 怡红院一区二区三区在线| 免费 黄 色 人成 视频 在 线| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆软件| 一级欧美一级日韩片|