<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          2 confirmed flu patients out of hospital
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-05-22 17:39

          BEIJING/GUANGZHOU-- Two confirmed A(H1N1) influenza patients were discharged from hospitals in Beijing and Guangzhou on Friday after a week of treatment.

          2 confirmed flu patients out of hospital
          Beijing health chief Fang Laiying (L) presents a gift and a bouquet of flowers to Liu Xinwei, a confirmed A(H1N1) flu patient who has been quarantined at the Beijing Ditan hospital for eight days before she is discharged from the hospital. [Xinhua]
          2 confirmed flu patients out of hospital

          One of the two patients was 18-year-old Liu Xinwei, who was diagnosed with the flu after she returned from the United States. She was hospitalized at Beijing's Ditan Hospital on May 15 and had a video meeting with Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao on Sunday.

          Liu, wearing a red T-shirt and blue mask and accompanied by her father, met the press before she left hospital at 10 a.m.. She waved and greeted the crowd with a broad smile. "Many thanks to Premier Wen and all the medical workers who took care of me the past week," she said.

          Beijing health chief Fang Laiying presented her a pink teddy bear and a bouquet of red roses.

          Mao Yu, president of Ditan Hospital, said Liu had "fully recovered" and would suffer no aftereffects.

          Full coverage:
          2 confirmed flu patients out of hospital AH1N1Influenza Outbreak

          Related readings:
          2 confirmed flu patients out of hospital Mainland 3rd H1N1 flu patient to be released
          2 confirmed flu patients out of hospital Flu must be global for Phase 6 alert: WHO chief
          2 confirmed flu patients out of hospital Mainland confirms 5th H1N1 flu patient
          2 confirmed flu patients out of hospital China confirms fourth H1N1 flu case2 confirmed flu patients out of hospital

          2 confirmed flu patients out of hospital  2nd confirmed patient discharged2 confirmed flu patients out of hospital

          The other patient, surnamed Yang, took a low-key departure from the No. 8 People's Hospital in Guangzhou very early` in the morning, said hospital president Yang Zhan at a press briefing.

          "At the patient's request for a low-key return to normal life, we didn't arrange a farewell ceremony or allow the press to meet him," he said.

          Yang Zhan said the patient's temperature had been normal since Monday and all his symptoms had disappeared by Tuesday. "He tested negative for A(H1N1) in two separate tests Wednesday and Thursday and has met requirements set by the Chinese Health Ministry for discharge from hospital."

          He didn't say exactly when the patient was discharged. Sources close to the patient told Xinhua he left at around 1 a.m..

          The patient flew to Hong Kong via the Republic of Korea on May 13 after a trip to Canada and the United States, and then took a train to Guangdong on May 15.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩中文字幕免费视频| 国内自拍小视频在线看| 青草视频在线观看入口| 99久久99这里只有免费费精品| 色狠狠色婷婷丁香五月| 亚洲综合网站久久久| 91精品人妻中文字幕色| 欧美人成精品网站播放| 一日本道伊人久久综合影| 给我中国免费播放片在线| 亚洲av国产av综合av| 日本精品不卡一二三区| 国产精品www夜色影视| 中文字幕第一页亚洲精品| 国产成年码av片在线观看| 99久久国产综合精品色| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 日本中文字幕乱码免费| 亚洲av在线观看| 免费大黄网站在线观看 | 性色av无码久久一区二区三区| 国产精品人成视频免费播放| 伊人久久精品无码麻豆一区 | 日韩av色一区二区三区| 国产精品偷伦费观看一次| 精品熟女少妇av免费久久| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 国产精品久久久久久久久久久久人四虎| 4399理论片午午伦夜理片| 欧美色欧美亚洲国产熟妇| 国产一区二区在线影院| 加勒比精品一区二区三区 | 免费无码va一区二区三区| 亚洲国产初高中生女av| 国产乱色国产精品免费视频| 国产精品亚洲二区亚瑟| 日本熟妇XXXX潮喷视频| 中文字幕第一页国产精品| 人与性动交aaaabbbb视频| 国产精品综合av一区二区国产馆| 国产精品福利一区二区久久|