<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Regional
          Italian tourist may be latest flu case
          By Wang Zhuoqiong in Beijing and Liang Qiwen in Guangzhou (China Daily)
          Updated: 2009-05-20 07:47

          An Italian tourist suspected of having the A(H1N1) flu virus was quarantined along with 23 fellow travelers Tuesday, the day on which a man in Guangzhou suspected of having the disease was confirmed positive.

          Italian tourist may be latest flu case
          Nurse Liu Xingu checks the temperature of a woman quarantined at Beijing Ditan Hospital Tuesday. [Guan Xin]
           Italian tourist may be latest flu case

          If also found positive, the 42-year-old Italian woman will be the fifth A(H1N1) flu patient on the Chinese mainland - and the first foreign patient.

          The woman was "in stable condition" in hospital in Zham town in the Tibet autonomous region, bordering Nepal.

           Special coverage:
          Italian tourist may be latest flu case A(H1N1)Influenza Outbreak

          Related readings:
          Italian tourist may be latest flu case Japan reports 193 A(H1N1) flu cases
          Italian tourist may be latest flu case WHO: H1N1 flu vaccine delayed until mid-July
          Italian tourist may be latest flu case Second A(H1N1) flu patient discharged from hospital
          Italian tourist may be latest flu case Suspected H1N1 flu case in Tibet reported
          Italian tourist may be latest flu case China's 2nd confirmed A/H1N1 flu patient discharged from hospital

          The foreigners in her group are being quarantined at a local hotel.

          The woman flew to Nepal from Italy on May 12. Three days later, she developed a sore throat, blocked nose and sweating. She had a fever and body temperature of 38.5 C when she entered Tibet at Zham on Saturday, causing her to be sent to hospital.

          Tibet's Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) conducted laboratory tests on Monday and said the national CDC will double-check the result.

          Earlier Tuesday, the health ministry confirmed a man in Guangdong province, who recently returned from the US and Canada and who was suspected of having the virus, had tested positive.

          The man, surnamed Yang, flew to Hong Kong via the Republic of Korea before taking a train to Guangdong on Friday.

          Eighteen people who had close contact with him in Guangdong province could not be traced because some had provided false contact information, the health department of Guangdong said Tuesday.

          The deputy director of Guangdong health department, Huang Fei, said 93 people had close contact with the man and 75 of them had been found.

          "Another 18 people are still missing," he said. Nine are believed to be foreign, one from Hong Kong and eight from the mainland. The foreign affairs office of Guangdong province is attempting to help locate the missing people.

          He said the eight from the mainland put false information on their health declaration forms.

          People dishonestly filling out the forms could face legal charges, Huang said.

          With lessons learned from SARS, Guangdong province, which was at the heart of the outbreak, will spend more than 34 million yuan ($5 million) on medical materials, including medicine, masks and protective clothing.

          "We are going to buy a large amount of Tamiflu," said Zhang Yonghui, the director of Guangdong CDC. "Which is enough to treat 200,000 patients."

          Some 110 hospitals in Guangdong are designated to receive H1N1 patients.

          "All hospitals are ready for it, if the virus breaks out in the province," Zhang said.

          Two confirmed patients - from Chengdu, Sichuan province, and in Jinan, Shandong province - have been discharged from hospital following successful treatment.

          An 18-year-old woman surnamed Liu in Beijing will likely be discharged this weekend.

          Meanwhile, Japan confirmed dozens more cases bringing its tally to 176.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲春色在线视频| 日本另类αv欧美另类aⅴ| 九九re线精品视频在线观看视频 | 无码综合天天久久综合网| 377P欧洲日本亚洲大胆| 国产一区二区不卡在线| 在线播放亚洲成人av| 日本xxxx丰满超清hd| 亚洲av精彩一区二区| 欧美人与zoxxxx另类| 中文字幕乱偷无码av先锋蜜桃| 国产精品久久久久乳精品爆| 西西大胆午夜人体视频| 国模无吗一区二区二区视频| 国产一区二区不卡在线| 国产精品亚洲一区二区z| 神马午夜久久精品人妻| 麻豆精品在线| 在线中文字幕第一页| 在线免费播放av观看| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 99热这里只有精品5| 中文字幕国产精品综合| 国产区精品系列在线观看| 精品久久一线二线三线区| 人人妻人人澡AV天堂香蕉| 女同精品女同系列在线观看 | 亚洲男女内射在线播放| 亚洲av日韩av一卡二卡| 麻豆国产成人AV在线播放| 国产午夜视频免费观看| 少妇被无套内谢免费看| 亚洲经典千人经典日产| 国产精品亚洲第一区在线| 日本一区二区中文字幕在线| 亚洲一级特黄大片在线播放| 强奷乱码中文字幕| 亚洲av综合色一区二区| 国产一区二区三区精品综合| 日韩av熟女人妻一区二| 天堂а√在线中文在线|