|
CHINA> National
![]() |
|
Schools put on flu watch after two confirmed cases
By Lan Tian (China Daily)
Updated: 2009-05-16 08:57 Teachers will investigate the absence of any student from class after two confirmed cases of A(H1N1) influenza on the mainland in the past week. The Ministry of Education (MOE) instructed schools to check the attendance of students and teachers every morning and investigate the reason behind any absence, the MOE said in a notification released on Thursday.
MOE has also strengthened preventative measures in boarding schools, especially those in rural areas, and advised students with flu-like symptoms to go to hospital and put themselves under medical observation if necessary. All schools were also told to strengthen health education for students. China confirmed its second case of the virus on Wednesday after a man who had recently arrived from Canada was hospitalized in eastern Shandong province. The patient with China's first confirmed case of H1N1, a 30-year-old man who flew to the country from the United States via Japan, is recovering. Meanwhile, provinces and municipalities have also stepped up control and prevention measures. The Beijing municipal public health bureau suggested any citizen whose temperature is higher than 37.5 degrees Celsius and who has a fever or cough, should go to hospital immediately. The city has set up infectious disease units in 96 hospitals and has designated 38 laboratories to conduct A(H1N1) virus detection. Jiangsu Provincial Center for Disease Prevention and Control has registered local residents who returned from flu-affected countries in North America in the last seven days. Meanwhile, the North China bureau of the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) has discussed prevention measures with more than 30 airline companies under its jurisdiction. The CAAC bureau on Friday advised domestic and international airlines to allow passengers who hold certificates that prove their quarantine has expired, to transfer to another flight without paying extra money. It also urged airlines to give priority to the transportation of medicines for fighting A(H1N1) flu. On Thursday, health Minister Chen Zhu spoke with his Mexican counterpart Jose Cordova on the telephone. Chen said that steps taken by China had been "legally based, scientific and timely" and were targeted purely at safeguarding public health. Cordova said countries could finally win the battle against the epidemic by making a joint effort and sharing experience. |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品福利片在线观看| 年日韩激情国产自偷亚洲| 国产精品第一页中文字幕| 亚洲国产日韩欧美一区二区三区| 亚洲成人精品综合在线| 欧美成人片在线观看| 偷拍一区二区三区在线视频| 亚洲日韩国产精品第一页一区 | 色综合视频一区二区三区| av无码一区二区大桥久未| 麻豆果冻国产剧情av在线播放| 亚洲中文无码+蜜臀| 韩国无码AV片午夜福利| 丁香亚洲综合五月天婷婷| 777奇米四色成人影视色区| 又爽又黄又高潮视频在线观看网站| 亚洲精品一区二区三区蜜臀| 色综合天天综合天天综| 久久一级精品久熟女人妻| 妺妺窝人体色www看美女| 国产91小视频在线观看| 午夜精品国产自在| 亚洲精品日本久久一区二区三区| 午夜性色一区二区三区不卡视频| 97久久超碰国产精品旧版| 成人国产精品一区二区网站公司| 亚洲福利一区二区三区| 久久蜜臀av一区三区| 久久免费精品视频老逼| 国产精品色三级在线观看| 91精品国产综合久久精品| 国产高清精品一区二区三区| 国产AV大陆精品一区二区三区| 日韩中文字幕亚洲精品一| 毛片内射久久久一区| 无码丰满人妻熟妇区| 国产人免费人成免费视频| 四虎成人在线观看免费| 国产成人精品免费视频app软件 | 国产成人精品无码专区| 色综合视频一区二区三区|