<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          Sanyuan to employ all staff of scandal-hit Sanlu
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-05-02 22:11

          SHIJIAZHUANG -- All staff of Sanlu Group, the bankrupt dairy company at the center of the melamine contamination scandal, will be reemployed by November, the company's new owner said Thursday.

          So far, Hebei Sanyuan Foods Co. Ltd., a subsidiary of the Beijing Sanyuan Foods Co. Ltd. that bought Sanlu Group in an auction in March, has signed contracts with 2,594 former employees of Sanlu, said Gao Qingshan, board chairman of the subsidiary firm.

          Related readings:
          Sanyuan to employ all staff of scandal-hit Sanlu Sanyuan acquires Sanlu shares
          Sanyuan to employ all staff of scandal-hit Sanlu Sanyuan pays 49m yuan for bankrupt Sanlu milk producer
          Sanyuan to employ all staff of scandal-hit Sanlu Sanyuan nets Sanlu assets for 616m yuan
          Sanyuan to employ all staff of scandal-hit Sanlu Sanyuan wins bidding of Sanlu with 616.5m yuan

          "We will sign contracts with the remaining workers and all of them will have returned to work by the end of November," Gao said.

          As of the end of 2008, Sanlu had 4,332 registered active-duty staff, 455 retirees and three employees with industrial injuries.

          Gao said the new company's current production capacity was about 60 percent of that of Sanlu and the revenue is expected to reach 1.2 billion yuan (US$176 million) this year.

          The revenue is expected to catch up with Sanlu's best level in three years, when the new company will become a leading dairy firm among other domestic competitors, said Gao.

          Sanlu has promised to recruit all Sanlu's staff when it won the bid of the scandal-hit dairy group's assets, in response to the call of the Shijiazhuang municipal government to guarantee worker's interests.

          Sanlu had been China's leading seller of milk powder for 15 years until the melamine scandal broke in September last year. The group's revenue hit 10 billion yuan in 2007, while Sanyuan's revenue was 1 billion yuan.

          Sanlu stopped production on Sept. 12 after its melamine-tainted baby milk powder was found to have caused the deaths of at least six children and sickened some 300,000 children.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 91热在线精品国产一区| 高清美女视频一区二区三区| 天天澡日日澡狠狠欧美老妇| 婷婷综合缴情亚洲五月伊| 一级片黄色一区二区三区| 久操资源站| 国产精品老年自拍视频| 韩国精品久久久久久无码| 中文字幕午夜AV福利片| 中文字幕人妻少妇第一页| 国模无吗一区二区二区视频| 骚虎视频在线观看| 亚洲精品乱码免费精品乱| aⅴ精品无码无卡在线观看| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ免费真| 国产成人综合欧美精品久久| 国产精品99久久久久久宅男| 亚洲成人av在线资源| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜婷| 中国老太婆video| 亚洲一级av大片在线观看| 91亚洲国产成人久久蜜臀| 欧美亚洲另类自拍偷在线拍| 亚洲av色在线播放一区| mm1313亚洲国产精品| 日韩伦理片| 欧美 喷水 xxxx| 一本色综合久久| 伊人狠狠色丁香婷婷综合| 久久亚洲精品成人综合网| 韩国无码AV片午夜福利| 午夜免费无码福利视频麻豆| 精品国偷自产在线视频99| 天天爱天天做天天爽夜夜揉| 日韩精品人妻av一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人精品福利在线观看 | 国产精品黄色一区二区三区| 久久人人97超碰精品| 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 欧美成人aaa片一区国产精品| 把女人弄爽大黄A大片片|