<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Taiwan, HK, Macao
          Hong Kong detected first suspected flu case
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-05-01 20:57

          HONG KONG -- Health authorities have confirmed the first case of influenza A/H1N1 in Hong Kong, Chief Executive Donald Tsang announced Friday.

           Full Coverage:
          Hong Kong detected first suspected flu case Swine Flu Outbreak

          Related readings:
          Hong Kong detected first suspected flu caseHong Kong woman being tested for swine flu

          Hong Kong detected first suspected flu caseWHO warns swine flu threatening to become pandemic
          Hong Kong detected first suspected flu case Insurers assure coverage on swine flu
          Hong Kong detected first suspected flu case China not origin of swine flu - MOH
          Hong Kong detected first suspected flu case China offers Mexico $5m in swine flu aid

          The first case involved a Mexican who arrived in Hong Kong by air via Shanghai on Thursday. The patient checked into the Metropark Hotel in Wanchai, Hong Kong, and later went to see the doctor after developing flu symptoms, including fever.

          The case was confirmed to an infection of influenza A/H1N1 on Friday.

          The alert level was immediately raised from "serious" to "emergency", the highest level in Hong Kong, Tsang announced after an emergency meeting.

          HK's flu preventive measures appropriate

          Hong Kong Chief Secretary Henry Tang said Friday the government is well prepared for the battle against Influenza A (H1N1), previously known as "swine flu", with appropriate preventive measures implemented at border control points.

          Speaking to reporters after inspecting preventive measures at the Lo Wu control point and the airport on Friday, Tang said the government has adopted a serious approach in the fight against the new virus.

          Noting surveillance at boundary control points is the most important line of defense, Tang said all travelers must go through temperature checks at border check points and will be given health advice. Help stations have been set up at all land border check points to provide medical assistance.

          Tang said measures implemented by the government so far are appropriate. All in-bound passengers at the airport are required to complete health declaration forms and such arrangements may also be made at sea and land ports when necessary.

          Although the fight against the new virus will be a hard battle, Tang said, the city will gain a victory if all Hong Kong people work together to keep the city clean and pay special attention to personal and family hygiene.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲乱熟女一区二区三区| 美女无遮挡免费视频网站| 国产精品福利无圣光一区二区| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载| 亚洲精品97久久中文字幕无码| 久久人妻公开中文字幕| 日本高清在线观看WWW色| 10000拍拍拍18勿入免费看| 白白发布视频一区二区视频| 亚洲国产成熟视频在线多多 | 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕网址| 国产福利永久在线视频无毒不卡| 国产精品v片在线观看不卡| 91久久精品美女高潮不断| 性人久久久久| 国产精品区视频中文字幕| 国产精品亚洲专区在线播放| 国产福利深夜在线播放| 一个人看的www片| 粉嫩国产av一区二区三区| 欧美激情 亚洲 在线| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽| 国厂精品114福利电影免费| 国产一区二区精品福利| 亚洲午夜精品久久久久久抢 | 亚洲精品拍拍央视网出文| 国产精品国产高清国产一区| 亚洲欧美成人aⅴ在线| 久久精品成人免费看| 嫩草成人AV影院在线观看| 日韩a片无码一区二区五区电影| 国99久9在线 | 免费| 亚洲爆乳大丰满无码专区| 日韩av在线一区二区三区| 久久精品国产99久久6| 性欧美三级在线观看| 国产在线视频导航| 亚洲熟妇在线视频观看| 久久久久无码精品国产AV| 国产精品制服丝袜白丝| 国产精品中文第一字幕|