|
CHINA> Regional
![]() |
|
Death toll in SW China landslide rises to 12
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2009-04-28 17:16 KUNMING - Five more bodies had been retrieved from a landslide site in southwest China's Yunnan Province by 1 p.m. Tuesday, bringing the death toll to 12, according to a local government official. Tang Guoqian, head of the public affairs department of the government of Weixin County, said that 10 people were still missing. The landslide took place at 12:40 p.m. Sunday at Xiaoba Village, Zhaxi Township, after almost four days of torrential rain. The landslide destroyed two buildings of the Huajiaba Coal Mine at the site. Two people were injured and were in stable condition in a hospital. Rescuers were still at work, but there was little hope of finding the missing alive, said Tang. He said the county would pay 250,000 yuan (US$36,603) in compensation to the family of each victim. Tang said the victims and the missing people were coal mine managers and miners from Zhaotong City, which administers Weixin County, and from Sichuan Province and Chongqing Municipality. Another landslide, the result of unsafe quarry production, occurred an hour earlier in Linfeng Township, Weixin County, killing four passers-by. |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人性生交片无码免费看| 日韩不卡1卡2卡三卡网站| 国产性生大片免费观看性| 久久国产热这里只有精品| 精品在线观看视频二区| 无码人妻精品一区二| av在线播放国产一区| 亚洲精品一区二区制服| 欧美极品色午夜在线视频| 青春草公开在线视频日韩| 亚韩精品中文字幕无码视频| 高潮喷水抽搐无码免费| 亚洲成a人片77777kkkk| 色欲狠狠躁天天躁无码中文字幕 | 成人精品区| 国产69久久精品成人看| 亚洲欧美成人a∨观看| 日韩精品av一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码成H人动漫无遮挡| 亚洲日韩精品无码av海量| 成人午夜在线观看刺激| 91亚洲精品福利在线播放| 亚洲天堂av日韩精品| 欧美精品视频一区二区三区| 国产成人高清精品亚洲一区| 国产午夜无码视频在线观看| 国产综合色产在线视频欧美 | 国产盗摄xxxx视频xxxx| 亚洲无av在线中文字幕| 99热精品毛片全部国产无缓冲| 视频在线只有精品日韩| 日韩中文字幕有码av| 亚洲爽爆av一区二区| 美女自卫慰黄网站| 亚洲精品国产一二三无码AV| 国产亚洲真人做受在线观看| 精品无码黑人又粗又大又长| 亚洲精品成人一二三专区| 九九在线精品国产| 国产免费人成网站在线播放| 精品无码一区二区三区电影|