|
CHINA> Regional
![]() |
|
113 punished for landslide that kills 277
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2009-04-18 11:10 China has meted out punishment to 113 people held responsible for a fatal landslide in north China last year that killed at least 277 people, top work safety official said Friday. Among the total, 51 were transferred to judicial organs for criminal charges and 62 received disciplinary penalties, said Luo Lin, head of the State Administration of Work Safety. The collapse of an unlicensed iron ore dregs retaining pond triggered a massive landslide on September 8 in Xiangfen county of the coal-rich Shanxi Province. The torrent of mud and mining waste buried an outdoor market near a village of more than 1,000 residents. On December 3, the government put the death toll to 277 and said another four are still missing. Investigations found the collapse was due to negligence. The tailings dumping pond was built in violation of regulation and had almost no safety inspections. A total of 22 local officials had been arrested and would be prosecuted on charges of graft and dereliction of duty, the government said in October. The disaster caused Meng Xuenong, the governor of Shanxi, to resign. China saw fewer accidents at work places in the first quarter, with the number of accidents, including traffic accidents, dropping 14.9 percent year on year and total death toll falling 7.6 percent, said the administration Friday. |
主站蜘蛛池模板: av色蜜桃一区二区三区| 国产精品偷伦一区二区| 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频| 亚洲日本国产精品一区| 亚洲首页一区任你躁xxxxx| 亚洲а∨精品天堂在线| 欧洲中文字幕一区二区| 日韩成av在线免费观看| 亚洲欧洲一区二区免费| 99久久亚洲综合精品成人| 成人午夜福利免费专区无码| 欧美、另类亚洲日本一区二区| 久久狠狠一本精品综合网| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 亚洲中文字幕无码一久久区| 精品视频一区二区| 久久久精品无码一二三区| 免费无码成人AV片在线| 国产91福利在线精品剧情尤物| 亚洲午夜久久久久久噜噜噜| 欧美国产综合视频| 国产乱码精品一区二三区| 一区二区和激情视频| 无码伊人久久大蕉中文无码| 亚洲成人精品综合在线| 四虎国产精品永久一区高清| 四虎永久免费精品视频| 国产成人无码一区二区在线播放| 激情综合色综合久久综合| 亚洲一区二区三区在线播放无码| 视频一区二区不中文字幕| 日韩久久久久久中文人妻| 欧美拍拍视频免费大全| 亚洲最大日韩精品一区| 蜜臀av午夜精品福利| 国产99久久精品一区二区| 中文字幕精品av一区二区五区| 精品久久久久无码| 欧美啪啪网| 女同AV在线播放| 五月天免费中文字幕av|