<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> News
          Toxic milk scandal: Second trial begins today
          By Cui Xiaohuo (China Daily)
          Updated: 2009-03-26 09:20

          Four suspects in the melamine-tainted milk powder scandal, which killed at least six infants and poisoned almost 300,000 more last year, will begin their second trials today in a mid-level court in Hebei province.

          The Shijiazhuang Intermediate People's Court, which had on Jan 22 - the first trial - handed down sentences ranging from five years to death, will hear the cases of the accused, two of who were given death, in a small courtroom, in the presence of representatives of just three State-owned media houses.

          Tian Wenhua, 66, the detained ex-boss of the now-defunct Sanlu Group, which produced the most amount of melamine-tainted milk powder, will not face a second trial, the Hebei Higher People's Court said.

          Related readings:
           China court accepts first lawsuit over melamine tainted milk
           More officials get boot for Sanlu milk scam lapse
           Sanlu ex-boss gets life for milk scandal

          Tian was sentenced to life in prison and was fined about 25 million yuan ($3.7 million) on Jan 22 after the court found her guilty of producing and selling fake or substandard products, and for not stopping the sale of the products after learning that they were contaminated.

          The court said it will review the sentences of Tian and three other former senior executives of the diary giant, now acquired by a Beijing-based competitor, without holding an open trial.

          "The judges will just review the evidence," said Liu Xinwei, one of the two lawyers representing Tian, adding the verdicts of the second trial may be announced as early as next week.

          "Chances are the previous sentences will be upheld," Liang Zikan, another lawyer representing Tian, told China Daily yesterday from his law firm in Shanghai.

          "Neither Tian nor her family members had the intention to appeal after the first sentence," Liang said. "She decided to do so because the other prosecuted executives wanted to appeal."

          Brothers Geng Jinping and Geng Jinzhu, along with, Zhang Yujun and Zhang Yanzhang, will go on trial today for producing and selling toxic food and endangering public security. Geng Jinping and Zhang Yujun were sentenced to death in their first trial on Jan 22.

          The court said the verdicts of the second trial may be announced today itself.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 视频一区视频二区在线视频| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 一本av高清一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人综合一区二区三区| 日本不卡码一区二区三区| 51妺嘿嘿午夜福利| 国产日产免费高清欧美一区| 99视频30精品视频在线观看| 久久久久免费看成人影片| 国产成人精品亚洲资源| 嫩草伊人久久精品少妇av| 国内自拍第一区二区三区| 熟妇的奶头又大又长奶水视频| 免费特黄夫妻生活片| 国产国产久热这里只有精品| 欧洲成人在线观看| 伊人色综合一区二区三区影院视频 | 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 国产精品一区二区性色av| 产综合无码一区| 国产人妻高清国产拍精品| 92国产福利午夜757小视频| 久久精产国品一二三产品| 三上悠亚精品二区在线观看| 国产欧美久久久另类精品| 亚洲欧美卡通另类丝袜美腿| 无码人妻丰满熟妇啪啪| 亚洲avav天堂av在线网爱情| 国产一区免费在线观看| 中文字幕日韩有码国产| 中文字幕亚洲综合久久蜜桃| 亚洲肥熟女一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品高清久久久| 国产亚洲综合另类色专区| 最新的国产成人精品2020| 久久99九九精品久久久久蜜桃| 樱桃熟了a级毛片| 亚洲熟妇在线视频观看| 日本做受高潮好舒服视频| 亚洲另类激情专区小说婷婷久| 亚洲福利精品一区二区三区|