<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          More officials get boot for Sanlu milk scam lapse
          (China Daily/Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-03-21 09:03

          Eight more senior officials have been fired or demoted for slack supervision with regard to the Sanlu tainted milk powder scam, the Communist Party of China's disciplinary watchdog, the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection, said on Friday.

          An infant patient receives medical treatment at the Children's Hospital of Zhengzhou in Zhengzhou, capital of central China's Henan Province, Sept. 17, 2008. [Xinhua]

          Related readings:
           Sanyuan posts increased 2008 profit amid melamine crisis
           Dairy imports gain since melamine scandal
           Sanlu Group fined nearly 50m yuan over melamine scandal
           60 arrested over melamine-tainted Sanlu milk powder

          The officials were from the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ), the ministries of agriculture and health, the State Administration for Industry and Commerce (SAIC) and the State Food and Drug Administration.

          AQSIQ's law enforcement supervision department chief Wang Bubu was removed from his Party and government posts, according to a statement posted on the Ministry of Supervision's website.

          Lu Yangang, deputy chief of SAIC's food supervision department, was stripped of his post, while the Ministry of Agriculture's stockbreeding department head Wang Zhicai was demoted, it said.

          The move marked the latest in a series of official sacks and demotions following the scandal over melamine-tainted milk, which left at least six infants dead and almost 300,000 ill.

          Both Li Changjiang, China's top quality control official and Wu Xianguo, Party chief of Shijiazhuang city where Sanlu was based, stepped down last September soon after the scandal rocked China and the world.

          Sanlu, a leading dairy manufacturer and at the center of the scandal, declared bankruptcy last month. One of its main competitors, Beijing Sanyuan Food Co Ltd, snapped up its assets for 616.50 million yuan ($90 million).

          The children affected by the scandal were reported to have developed kidney stones, among other urinary tract infections, after consuming the infant milk formula produced by 22 different dairy producers.

          These dairy products were tainted with melamine, an industrial chemical, which was blended into the products to make them look more nutritious, and passed off as protein, complete with fake readings shown on the package.

          As a result, China's dairy industry suffered a steep fall in revenue last year, so much so that earlier this month, Premier Wen Jiabao specifically highlighted the development of the dairy industry in his work report, saying China should "implement a plan for reinvigorating the dairy industry".

          China Daily - Xinhua

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久综合色之久久综合| 极品人妻少妇一区二区三区| 很黄很色很污18禁免费| 国产综合久久久久久鬼色| 中国少妇人妻xxxxx| av天堂午夜精品一区二区三区| 国产片精品av在线观看夜色| 爆乳日韩尤物无码一区| 亚洲成av人片乱码色午夜| 久久道精品一区二区三区| 久青草视频在线视频在线| 欧美肥老太牲交大战| 人妻系列无码专区69影院| 亚洲精品无码人妻无码| 国语自产少妇精品视频蜜桃 | 亚洲综合一区二区国产精品| 国产欧洲欧洲久美女久久| 亚洲高清激情一区二区三区| 2019亚洲午夜无码天堂| 亚洲国产午夜精品福利| 日韩中文字幕V亚洲中文字幕| 国产高在线精品亚洲三区| 最新亚洲春色AV无码专区| 99久久无色码中文字幕鲁信| 伊人久久久av老熟妇色| 精品国产成人三级在线观看| 五月综合网亚洲乱妇久久| 久色伊人激情文学你懂的| 青青国产揄拍视频| 麻花传媒免费网站在线观看| 2019香蕉在线观看直播视频| 99久久久无码国产精品古装| 99久久精品6在线播放| 中文字幕无码免费久久9一区9| 日本丶国产丶欧美色综合| 国产一区二区三区激情视频| 亚洲国产精品综合久久2007| 国产女人高潮视频在线观看| 猫咪网网站免费观看| 欧美精品在线观看视频| 精品九九人人做人人爱|