|
CHINA> National
![]() |
|
20 percent cellphone users to switch to 3G in 3 years
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2009-03-05 22:51 BEIJING -- About 20 percent of China's mobile phone users would choose the high-speed third-generation (3G) networks in three years, a telecom operator said Thursday. Chang Xiaobing, president of China Unicom, one of three telecom operators that secured a 3G license, made the remark on the sideline of the ongoing annual session of the 11th National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), China's top political advisory body. China issued three 3G licenses in January. The other two are China Mobile and China Telecom. Building of the 3G networks is expected to cost billions of dollars. "Investment on 3G network is less expensive than in past years, " said Chang, a CPPCC National Committee member. "Thus, there is larger profit margin, although such investment would experience a longer period before it could generate returns, " he said. The three 3G operators are expected to invest a total of 170 billion yuan ($24.85 billion) in network construction this year. China Mobile, the country's largest telecom operator, launched its 3G services on tentative basis last year. The launch of the 3G network would make it possible for users to enjoy faster data downloads, making video calls and watching TV programs via cellphones. Mobile phone users in China reached more than 640 million at the end of last year. |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人国产在线观看| 亚洲天堂成人一区二区三区| 国产69精品福利| xxxxx欧美视频在线观看免费看| 国产96在线 | 免费| 无遮高潮国产免费观看| 91青青草视频在线观看| 国产精品一区 在线播放| 日韩AV高清在线看片| 东京热无码国产精品| 亚洲欧美综合精品成| 亚洲蜜桃av一区二区三区| 波多野结衣亚洲一区| 精品国产成人三级在线观看| 在线免费观看毛片av| 国产精品毛片在线完整版| 中文字幕国产在线精品| 国产精品人妻在线观看| 久久国产乱子伦免费精品无码 | 色欲国产一区二区日韩欧美| 99国产亚洲精品美女久久久久 | 国产成人精品久久一区二| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 97精品人妻系列无码人妻| 亚洲国产免费图区在线视频| 欧美成人精品一区二区三区免费 | 欧美大bbbb流白水| 国产又黄又爽又不遮挡视频| 老子午夜精品无码| 国产精品一码二码三码四码| 99国产精品自在自在久久 | 四虎亚洲国产成人久久精品| 成人深夜福利av在线| 国产亚洲久久久久久久| 国产片精品av在线观看夜色| 亚洲一区精品视频在线| 无码人妻丝袜在线视频| 亚洲国产精品午夜福利| 国产精品十八禁在线观看| 精品乱子伦一区二区三区| 亚洲高清国产拍精品熟女|