|
CHINA> National
![]() |
|
China plans lunar landing as early as 2013
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2009-03-02 21:06 BEIJING -- China plans to land Chang'e III on the moon at the soonest in 2013, Ye Peijian, chief designer of Chang'e I, the country's first moon probe, said here Monday. The mission of Chang'e III is to make soft landing and probe the moon, said Ye, a member of the 11th National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), China's top political advisory body. Before the mission, Chang'e II will be launched at the latest in 2011 to test key technologies of soft landing and lower technical risks, he said.
Ye said China's three-stage moon mission could be defined as "orbiting", "landing" and "returning". A Chang'e IV will also be launched during the second phase, which will be concluded before 2017, said Ye. But he didn't detail the task of the fourth probe. Ye said the third phase will last from 2017 to 2020, during which China will launch recoverable moon rovers. "Chang'e" is named after a legendary moon goddess. But Ye said the recoverable moon rovers may not continue to be named after the goddess. "The name hasn't been decided yet," he said. China's space program claimed a new landmark with its first space walk last year. It is the third nation, after the US and Russia, to launch people into space. |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 婷婷丁香五月亚洲中文字幕| 看国产黄大片在线观看| 国产成人久久精品激情91| 国产一区二区激情对白在线| 国产亚洲精品在av| 国产中年熟女高潮大集合| 欧美成人精品三级在线观看| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆| 无码国模国产在线观看免费| 国产做爰xxxⅹ久久久| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合| 人妻中文字幕免费观看 | 亚洲精品国产一区二区在线观看 | 亚洲av天码一区二区| 最新成免费人久久精品| 国产热A欧美热A在线视频| 九九热免费精品在线视频| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 久久精品成人免费看| 国产露脸150部国语对白| 六十熟妇乱子伦视频| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久中文字幕| 午夜国产福利片在线观看| 亚洲女人天堂| 亚洲中文一区二区av| 亚洲精品一区国产| 国产一区二区三区禁18| 激情国产一区二区三区四区| 国产线播放免费人成视频播放 | 欧美性猛交xxxx乱大交丰满| 亚洲av无码第一区二区三区| 一区二区三区四区亚洲自拍| 国产精品人妇一区二区三区 | 亚洲国产成人AⅤ毛片奶水| 久久99精品国产99久久6尤物| 国产尤物精品人妻在线| 国产欧美另类久久久精品丝瓜| 亚洲久久色成人一二三区| 午夜男女爽爽影院在线| AV免费网址在线观看| 精品伊人久久久大香线蕉欧美|