<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          Closer supervision over misuse of stimulus funds
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-02-19 15:29


          Liu Jiayi, head of National Audit Office

          BEIJING -- An official of China's National Audit Office (CNAO) said Thursday that the agency had not found any serious misuse of economic stimulus funds, but he vowed to step up supervision to ensure economic and social stability.

          "I am gratified to tell you that the government policies have been implemented well across the local departments, and swift measures have been taken to ensure economic growth," Liu Jiayi, the head of CNAO, told reporters.

          The audits focused on whether funds were used in line with industrial restructuring policies, and whether the money went to high-pollution or energy-intensive projects.

          Expensive projects and those concerning environmental protection, as well as money spent to tackle public emergencies, would be closely watched, he said.

          Expenditures to improve living standards, including farm subsidies and investments in drinking water projects, would be fully audited, he said.

          Related readings:
           China targets early recovery with stimulus, consumer spending
           Central gov't cashes in another US$19B for stimulus plan
           China to unveil petrochemical stimulus package
           China to step up audits of gov't spending
           China approves stimulus plan for shipbuilding industry

          China unveiled the 4 trillion yuan (US$580 billion) stimulus package in November to revive the economy. Growth slowed to 6.8 percent in the fourth quarter.

          Auditors will reveal extravagance, large losses and waste in stimulus spending, as well as other serious violations and crimes, Liu said.

          Although no major problems were found during the audits, "there was still room to improve," he said.

          He noted that money hadn't become available quickly enough in some underdeveloped areas with limited fiscal revenue, and overlapping construction persisted in some areas due to poor planning.

          About 6 billion yuan was misused in 2008. Most of the money has been confiscated, according to Liu.

          "We will hit hard against violations. No mercy will be shown when dealing with illegal activities," Liu said.

          Liu said the CNAO would start a full-scale audit this year of how funds were used for the Beijing Olympic projects. The income and expenses of the Beijing Organizing Committee for the Games of the XXIX Olympiad (BOCOG) would also be audited.

          Last year, selective audits were conducted on several Olympic projects and irregularities were found "in one or two" - meaning very few, Zhang said, without giving details. He added that the BOCOG had made immediate corrections.

          The CNAO was now focused on checking the quality, fund management and land use of reconstruction projects in quake-stricken Sichuan Province, said Zhang.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩精品中文字幕第二页| a毛片免费在线观看| 国产va免费精品观看| 精品午夜福利无人区乱码| 涩欲国产一区二区三区四区| 国内精品视频区在线2021| 丰满少妇内射一区| 一区二区三区四区四色av| 人妻无码中文字幕| 国产成人麻豆亚洲综合无码精品| 亚洲日韩av无码中文字幕美国| 国产专区精品三级免费看| 午夜精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 久久精品国产91久久麻豆| √天堂中文在线最新版| 久久亚洲av午夜福利精品一区| 亚洲天堂精品一区二区| 性无码专区一色吊丝中文字幕| 国产在线观看免费观看| 亚洲高清WWW色好看美女| 亚洲午夜福利网在线观看| 久久一级精品久熟女人妻| A三级三级成人网站在线视频| 伊人网在线免费视频| 成人精品老熟妇一区二区| 久久超碰极品视觉盛宴| 国产精品一区二区黄色片| 亚洲av无码片在线播放| 在线观看肉片av网站免费| 国产蜜臀精品一区二区三区| 国产老熟女国语免费视频| 精品少妇一区二区三区视频| 性色欲情网站iwww九文堂| 久久国产热精品波多野结衣av| 国产suv精品一区二区五| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频网址 | 精品国产成人国产在线视| 国产精品美女AV免费观看| 亚洲VA中文字幕无码久久| 成人免费A级毛片无码片2022| 国产精品一区自拍视频|