|
CHINA> News
![]() |
|
Milk scandal firm Sanlu declared bankrupt
By Cai Ke (China Daily)
Updated: 2009-02-13 07:50 The Sanlu Group, the company at the heart of the contaminated baby milk scandal, was Thursday declared bankrupt. The order was issued at the Intermediate People's Court of Shijiazhuang, capital of Hebei province, at the first meeting of the firm's creditors.
The group has 274 creditors, the largest being its wholly owned subsidiary, Sanlu Business and Trade Co. Others include banks, distributors and suppliers. Also during the court hearing, the firm's credit manager announced a credit registration and audit report, and an asset management and price variation scheme was also passed. In September, Sanlu was found to have produced milk products containing melamine that caused the deaths of six babies and made almost 300,000 others ill. Some 30,000 people, including 10,000 employed directly by Sanlu, are facing unemployment as a result of the firm's demise. Beijing Sanyuan Foods Co Ltd, a potential buyer of Sanlu assets, said yesterday it did not know the details of the bankruptcy but was watching developments.
"When the auction notice for Sanlu is published, our board of directors will meet to decide whether to bid and discuss related details," Wang Qian, secretary of the board of Sanyuan, said. The company is confident it will buy some of Sanlu's assets, and will re-finance its sister company in Hebei in a bid to resume production in some factories, a Sanyuan group insider said in an interview with Cnstock.com. Sanlu leased its plants to a subsidiary of Beijing Sanyuan Foods Co in December, just days after the Shijiazhuang Intermediate People's Court accepted its bankruptcy petition. Sanlu stopped all production on Sept 12. In November, the firm announced a plan to sell its assets, including seven factories, to competitor Sanyuan. On Dec 19, the group borrowed 902 million yuan ($132 million) to pay the medical fees of children sickened by its melamine-tainted baby formula and to compensate the families of the victims, which increased its debt to 1.1 billion yuan. On Dec 23, the Intermediate People's Court of Shijiazhuang officially accepted its application for bankruptcy. On the same day, 400 of Sanlu's suppliers and commission agents traveled to Shijiazhuang, to pursue monies owed to them. Late last month, two men were sentenced to death for their role in the production and sale of tainted milk, while the chairwoman of Sanlu, Tian Wenhua, was given life imprisonment. Several others were also jailed. |
||||||
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产小嫩模无套中出| 亚洲综合精品一区二区三区| 精品乱子伦一区二区三区| 国产日韩一区二区在线| 熟妇与小伙子露脸对白 | 国产国产精品人体在线视| 无码日韩精品一区二区三区免费 | 国产一区二区三区黄色片| 欧美啪啪网| 日韩综合夜夜香内射| 四虎永久免费精品视频| 97超级碰碰碰免费公开视频| 亚洲精品揄拍自拍首页一| 免费无码高潮流白浆视频| 国产精品老熟女免费视频| 国产精品+日韩精品+在线播放| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫| 亚洲ΑV久久久噜噜噜噜噜| 久久精品极品盛宴观看| 午夜成人无码免费看网站| 亚洲乱码中文字幕小综合| 69精品无人区国产一区| 日本精品极品视频在线| 人妻伦理在线一二三区| 欧美老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频 | 国内视频偷拍一区,二区,三区| 国产9 9在线 | 免费| 在线看无码的免费网站| 亚洲精品一区二区美女| 无码日韩av一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲专区在线播放| 亚洲一区二区精品动漫| 久久青草精品38国产免费| 中文字幕亚洲综合小综合| 免费视频好湿好紧好大好爽| 悠悠色成人综合在线观看| 人人妻人人做人人爽夜欢视频| 国产伦精品一区二区亚洲| 97se综合| 亚洲欧美日韩国产精品一区二区| 亚洲精品久久7777777国产|