|
CHINA> National
![]() |
|
Steel sector poised for rebound after Q4 losses
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2009-02-05 19:54 BEIJING -- China's steel sector might have lost up to 49.6 billion yuan (about US$7.3 billion) in the fourth quarter as prices plunged and inventory built up, an industry association said.
An official of the China Iron & Steel Association (CISA), speaking on condition of anonymity, said that out of 71 large and medium-sized steel producers the group monitored, 62 percent had losses that totaled 29.1 billion yuan in December.
"The weak performance was due to sagging demand [because of] the global economic crisis, which resulted in inventory build-ups, " said Hu Yanping, an analyst with the Beijing-based Umetal, a steel information consulting company. Angang Steel Co. Ltd., one of the country's top three steel producers, said in late January that its unaudited losses reached 4.83 billion yuan in December. It attributed the loss to steep prices falls and slow inventory movement starting in the second half of last year. But there are signs of returning confidence in the steel sector, with prices rising since November, according to Umetal. Construction steel prices reached 3,850 yuan per ton in Beijing as of Wednesday, up almost 200 yuan from two weeks earlier, Hu said. Production has held steady, with total output of about 40 million tonnes in January, the same as a year earlier, CISA said. It said that showed a recovery of confidence in the sector. |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品99久久免费| 亚洲成亚洲成网中文字幕| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 亚洲区1区3区4区中文字幕码| 成人午夜伦理在线观看| 午夜男女爽爽影院免费视频| 91一区二区三区蜜桃臀| 蜜桃av一区二区高潮久久精品| 日韩毛片在线视频x| 第一精品福利导福航| 国产精品一品二区三区的使用体验 | 国产91小视频在线观看| 国产成人免费| 少妇高潮久久蜜柚av| 亚洲午夜成人精品电影在线观看 | 99国产精品自在自在久久| 中文字幕人妻有码久视频| 吾爱夜趣福利在线导航观看| 久久碰国产一区二区三区| 99中文字幕精品国产| 男女激情一区二区三区| 亚洲αⅴ无码乱码在线观看性色 | 国产国语一级毛片| 与子乱对白在线播放单亲国产| 中文字幕不卡在线播放 | 国产精品久久久久AV| 国产精品系列在线免费看| 亚洲天堂在线免费| 亚洲国产欧美在线人成app| 99久久免费精品国产色| a男人的天堂久久a毛片| 欧美老少配性行为| 丰满老熟妇好大bbbbb| 亚洲一区二区三区在线播放无码| 欧美颜射内射中出口爆在线| 国产最新AV在线播放不卡| 26uuu另类亚洲欧美日本| 香蕉99国内自产自拍视频| 国产欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区| 日韩 欧美 动漫 国产 制服| 99久久夜色精品国产亚洲|