<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          Two get death in tainted milk case
          By Zhu Zhe in Beijing and Cui Xiaohuo in Shijiazhuang (China Daily)
          Updated: 2009-01-23 07:23

          Capital punishment for two, a suspended death penalty for one, life imprisonment for three, 15-year jail terms for two and varying sentences for the 13 other accused.


          A police officer stands guard outside the Intermediate People's Court in Shijiazhuang, capital of Hebei province, where some accused in the tainted milk case were sentenced yesterday. [China Daily]


          Those were the verdicts passed by five courts Thursday in the melamine contaminated milk case in which Sanlu Group executives, suppliers to the dairy firm and middlemen were the accused.

          The Intermediate People's Court of Shijiazhuang sentenced Tian Wenhua, former chairwoman of Sanlu Group, to life imprisonment.

          Tian, 66, was convicted for her failure to stop producing and selling milk products even after she was informed that they were contaminated. She was fined about 25 million yuan ($3.7 million), too.

          Related readings:
          Two in connection with China milk scandal sentenced to death
          Sanlu ex-boss gets life for milk case

          The court in the capital of Hebei province handed death penalty to Zhang Yujun, a middleman, and Geng Jinping, former head of a local dairy firm, too.

          Prosecutors said Zhang was one of the "principal criminals". He was found guilty of producing 776 tons of melamine-laced "protein powder" and selling 600 tons of the produce to middlemen for 6.83 million yuan ($998,000).

          "The methods adopted by Zhang Yujun (to make the powder) are extremely dangerous and the outcome of his crime is grave," one of the three judges said.

          Geng was found guilty of adding 434 kg of melamine-laced powder to about 900 tons of fresh milk to artificially increase the protein content during quality tests. He sold the milk to Sanlu and some other dairy companies.

          Gao Junjie, who supplied the melamine-laced "protein powder", was handed down the death penalty, suspended for two years. Such a sentence usually gets commuted to life imprisonment.

          The court found Gao guilty of making more than 70 tons of the "protein powder" with the help of his wife Xiao Yu, who got five years.

          Life sentences were handed down to Zhang Yanzhang, a middleman, and Xue Jianzhong, owner of an industrial chemical shop.

          Wang Yuliang, a former executive of Sanlu, once the country's leading baby milk food producer, and Zhang Yanjun, another melamine-laced powder maker, were given 15 years.

           
           
           
          Two other former executives of Sanlu, Hang Zhiqi and Wu Jusheng, got eight and five years in jail.

          Sanlu, awaiting acquisition after declaring bankruptcy last month, was fined more than 49 million yuan ($7.2 million) for making and selling substandard products.

          The courts handed down sentences ranging from two to less than 15 years to the other accused. They were convicted for their involvement in making or selling the contaminated products that claimed the lives of at least six babies and left 296,000 others with various urinary tract ailments, including kidney stones.


          Tian Wenhua, the former chairwoman and general manager of Sanlu Group, stands trial on December 31, 2008. [Xinhua]

          Tian appeared calm during her 25-minute hearing in court, and her lawyer Liu Xinwei was not surprised with the sentence. "So far we haven't decided whether to appeal," Liu said.

          Several media organizations were allowed inside the Shijiazhuang court during the trial, though many parents of children who fell ill were denied entry.

          Police set up barricades and banned vehicles and unaccredited people from entering the lane in front of the court from the morning.

          Some parents said they were satisfied with the verdicts. "They deserve the sentences," said Dong Shiliang, father of a 13-month-old victim in Yunnan province.

          But some others asked why the trial was closed to the victims' families. "We just want to see justice prevail," said Zhao Lianhai, father of a victim, who has been leading a parents' petition group.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国色精品卡一卡2卡3卡4卡在线| 最新国产AV最新国产在钱| 色综合伊人天天综合网中文| 色综合激情丁香七月色综合| julia无码中文字幕一区| 国产乱码精品一区二三区| 国产亚洲日韩在线aaaa| 无码人妻天天拍夜夜爽| 国产日韩av二区三区| 国产一区二区三区色区| 亚洲www永久成人网站| 日本福利视频免费久久久| 亚洲码欧洲码一二三四五| 欧美怡春院一区二区三区| 热久久美女精品天天吊色| 亚洲精品理论电影在线观看| 国产国产乱老熟女视频网站97 | 午夜国产小视频| 日韩一区二区三区一级片| 国产成人高清精品免费软件| 免费国产拍久久受拍久久| 大伊香蕉在线精品视频75| 亚洲日本韩国欧美云霸高清| 影音先锋AV成人资源站在线播放| 国产一区二区不卡在线视频| 日韩精品无码一区二区视频 | 国产精品三级一区二区三区| av中文无码乱人伦在线观看| 午夜福利免费区在线观看| 元码人妻精品一区二区三区9| 久久国产精品精品国产色婷婷 | 国产成人资源| 免费VA国产高清大片在线| 性一交一乱一伦一| 成人亚洲av免费在线| 国产精品视频免费网站| 少妇人妻偷人偷人精品| 伊人久久综在合线亚洲91| 麻豆成人精品国产免费| 亚洲国产系列| 一区二区三区国产偷拍|