<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Regional
          Migrants return home after job layoffs, land reform
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-11-21 20:33

          "Most of the enterprises in Dayong operated normally and I never heard of any shut down," he said.

          More than 60,000 people departed via rail from Guangzhou every day since late October, a slight increase than the same period of last year, according to Yin Zhongmin.

          While admitting there were many going home, Zheng Qiang, director with the labor section of Sichuan provincial government's branch in Guangzhou, Guangdong's capital, said it has not yet become a tidal wave.

          Many were indeed leaving as small labor-intensive and export-oriented enterprises shut down or suspended production, or their income began to shrink due to the sluggish world economy, Zheng said.

          "But, there has been no exodus of migrant laborers so far in Guangdong," Zheng told Xinhua based on an ongoing investigation in the situation of Sichuan natives that were working in Guangdong.

          Sichuan, in China's southwest, is the country's largest source of migrant workers, who are mainly engaged in labor-intensive businesses in different regions. About 5 million Sichuan natives were in Guangdong alone, according to Zheng.

          Chongqing Municipality, Henan and Hunan provinces also send out huge amounts of rural laborers to prosperous regions and thus face a job situation similar to that in Guangdong.

          Zheng predicted that up to 2 million Sichuan natives in Guangdong may return home before the Spring Festival, almost double the number of last year.

          The railway and labor authorities are paying great attention to the situation and working on measures to cope with, Zheng said.

          The employment situation of migrant workers in Guangdong remained stable but the prospect appeared grim, Xiao Zhiheng, the executive vice governor of Guangdong Province said on Wednesday.

          The Human Resources and Social Security Minister Yin Weimin on Thursday also described China's job picture as "grim" and indicated that the global financial crisis may lead to more job losses.

          Yin forecast further employment difficulties in the first quarter based on an inspection this year by the ministry, affirming that there have been "no large-scale migrant labor returns."

          He expected an improvement in the second quarter when government measures to boost domestic demand began to take effect.

          Migrant rural workers, whose number is estimated at 150 million, "were the most vulnerable and worst-affected group, so the government should help them not to be frozen in the harsh economic winter," said Zhang Hong, professor with Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade.

          To boost employment and help enterprises survive the crisis, China has taken several measures, including increasing the export tax rebate rate three times in the second half and cutting administrative fees.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠7777米奇| 性男女做视频观看网站| 熟妇人妻久久春色视频网| 国产精品激情av在线播放| 国内精品无码一区二区三区| 极品美女自拍偷精品视频| 国产精品一区二区久久岳| 日韩亚洲AV无码三区二区不卡| 国产激情av一区二区三区| 亚洲国产中文字幕在线视频综合| 久久99久久99精品免视看国产成人| 精选国产av精选一区二区三区| 波多野结衣无内裤护士| 青春草公开在线视频日韩| 国产香蕉九九久久精品免费| 亚洲中文字幕伊人久久无码| 国产精品一区高清在线观看| 国产精品区在线和狗狗| 99久久成人亚洲精品观看| 久久精品国产91精品亚洲| 国内精品久久久久久影院中文字幕| 亚洲欧美人成网站在线观看看| 久久久久亚洲精品无码蜜桃| 中文字幕国产精品一二区| 内地自拍三级在线观看| 欧美人与动牲猛交A欧美精品 | 亚洲国产精品日韩AV专区| 免费无码AV一区二区波多野结衣| 国产3p露脸普通话对白| 国产午夜精品久久一二区| 亚洲高清免费在线观看| 丰满人妻被黑人猛烈进入| 国产精品一区二区久久岳| 久久人人妻人人爽人人爽| 国产精品久久久久久久久软件| 精品一区二区三区在线观看l| 久爱www人成免费网站| 香蕉久久久久久av成人| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕| 黑森林av导航| 亚洲东京色一区二区三区|