|
CHINA> Regional
![]() |
|
Migrant workers cash in security funds in Shenzhen
By Chen Hong (China Daily)
Updated: 2008-11-20 08:50 SHENZHEN: About 840,000 migrant workers had quit this city's social security system as of Nov 12 to return home or work in other cities, official figures show. The figure represents an increase of 4.4 percent compared to the same period last year. Du Bin, deputy director of the Shenzhen social security fund management bureau, told a press conference on Wednesday it was a "reasonable increase" when taking into account the current economic downturn. Since China's social security system has yet to be unified, many migrants terminated their membership so that they could withdraw their funds before leaving Shenzhen. They withdrew 1.43 billion yuan ($21 million) from January to last month, down 16 percent from 1.7 billion yuan a year ago, official figures show. "Those leaving were young migrants wishing to go back to farming or to work in other cities. They preferred to withdraw their funds, knowing all benefits would cease too," Du said. The migrants were mainly employed in the labor-intensive industries, he said. "Our research, however, shows that fewer people engaged in hi-tech, finance and the service industry chose to quit the social security system this year than last year," Du said. According to local policy, migrant workers without permanent residency status will be afforded the same treatment as other residents if they pay social security for at least 15 years and be entitled to a monthly retirement allowance. The press conference yesterday came a day after the local labor department denied a rumor that a large number of migrant workers had left the city. A total of 923 companies have closed so far this year, but laid-off workers have still been able to find new jobs, Guan Lingen, chief of the local labor and social security administration, said. The city's labor demand for the third quarter stood at 1.7 million, up 72,000 from the previous quarter with 413,000 jobs to fill. The economic crisis has had a bigger impact on the neighboring city of Dongguan. About 117 companies closed in September and October without paying about 20,000 workers, local media said. The city's labor authority said it will strengthen supervision of companies to ensure they do not default on wages. |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 蜜臀av在线无码国产| 国产美女在线精品亚洲二区| 精品国产一国产二国产三| 华人在线亚洲欧美精品| 免费 黄 色 人成 视频 在 线| 97在线观看视频免费| 中文字幕一区二区三区麻豆| 国产不卡免费一区二区| 婷婷六月色| 麻豆久久久9性大片| 国产精品电影久久久久电影网| 亚洲国产成人无码网站 | 亚洲毛片无码专区亚洲乱| 人妻av无码系列一区二区三区| 老鸭窝在线视频| 国产伊人网视频在线观看| 欧美精品一区二区三区中文字幕| 福利无遮挡喷水高潮| 中文人妻av高清一区二区| 蜜桃视频在线观看免费网址入口| 久久一夜天堂av一区二区| 欧美日韩国产va在线观看免费 | 午夜福利国产片在线视频| 花式道具play高h文调教| 国产jizz中国jizz免费看 | 艳妇乳肉豪妇荡乳xxx| 中国丰满熟妇av| 国产SUV精品一区二区四| 成人免费亚洲av在线| 日韩少妇人妻vs中文字幕| www.亚洲国产| 少妇精品视频一码二码三| 最近中文字幕完整版hd| 日本三级理论久久人妻电影| 亚洲乱理伦片在线观看中字| 99国产欧美另类久久久精品| 日本熟妇乱一区二区三区| 久久精品国产6699国产精 | 一区二区三区激情都市| 青青草视频网站免费观看 | 久久人与动人物a级毛片|