<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> News
          Govt takes new steps to address milk scare
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2008-09-22 07:03

          Authorities continued over the weekend to contain public dismay over widespread milk contamination, punishing local officials for negligence while strengthening inspections of dairy products across the nation.


          Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao visits an infant who suffered from kidney stones after drinking tainted formula milk at Beijing Children's Hospital, Sunday, September 21, 2008. [Xinhua]
           

          Officials promised to keep stores supplied with clean milk and set up medical hot lines nationwide to handle one of the worst product safety scandals in years.

          Investigations found 22 manufacturers were involved in a melamine-tainted formula milk scandal, including leading companies, such as the Bright Dairy & Food, Yili Industrial Group, and Mengniu Group.

          The Ministry of Health said on Sunday that as of 8 am, 39,965 children had visited hospitals for checks or consultation and 12,892 had undergone treatment.

          A total of 104 infants were seriously ill and 1,579 were discharged from hospitals after treatment.

          Most of the children under treatment had drunk Sanlu formula milk. Among the children under treatment, 99.2 percent were under age 3.

          The ministry said no case related to liquid milk had been reported in the mainland.

          On Saturday, Premier Wen Jiabao told senior officials that official misconduct contributed to the milk contamination and earlier product scandals.

          "In some places, incidents of food and production safety have continuously arisen and seriously harmed people's lives and health," Wen was quoted as saying by Xinhua News Agency. "The social impact is vile and the lesson profound."

          Yesterday, Wen visited Beijing Children's Hospital, a local community and a supermarket in Beijing.

          "For such a big food safety incident, parents are concerned about their children; so are we," Xinhua quoted him as saying, when he was visiting a neighborhood near Fuxingmen Avenue.

          "Although people have shown a great understanding to the government, as government officials, we are deeply sorry."

          Vice-premier Li Keqiang made a trip to a dairy region south of Beijing at the center of the scandal, visiting farms, shops and a hospital, where he urged "all-out efforts on medical treatment" for the sick.

          In Dingxing County Hospital of Hebei province, he went to the infant ward where he talked to parents, asking about their infants' symptoms and progress.

          Governments and hospitals should provide support when equipment was needed for treating the babies, he said.

          Recalls of Chinese-made dairy products were extended on Saturday to Japan, which followed Singapore's lead, while more products were recalled in Hong Kong and Macao.

          The State Administration for Industry and Commerce initiated a nationwide monitoring of dairy producers and sellers on Saturday.

          By 9 am on Saturday, the administration had received 106,143 complaints and had refunded 304.38 tons of dairy products.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 粉嫩一区二区三区精品视频| 91久久偷偷做嫩草影院免费看| 产综合无码一区| 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠视频| 无码av最新无码av专区| 亚洲avav天堂av在线网爱情| 99久久免费精品色老| 亚洲国产精品日韩AV专区| 网友自拍视频一区二区三区 | 精品久久久久无码| 国产a网站| 成人无码午夜在线观看| 999热在线精品观看全部| 国产网友愉拍精品| 亚洲精品一区二区三区蜜| 蜜桃网址| 亚洲一区二区国产精品视频| 国产69精品久久久久99尤物| 久久国产精品免费一区| 久久精品国产最新地址| 一本精品中文字幕在线| XXXXXHD亚洲日本HD| 国色天香成人一区二区| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 粉嫩蜜臀av一区二区绯色| 久热这里只有精品视频3| 精品人妻伦一二二区久久| 亚洲免费人成在线视频观看| 人妻熟女一区二区aⅴ千叶宁真| 四虎永久在线精品免费看| 亚洲嫩模喷白浆在线观看| 午夜人成免费视频| 国产热A欧美热A在线视频| 国产尤物AV尤物在线看| 99re热精品视频中文字幕不卡 | 国产精品九九九一区二区| 日本精品网| 这里只有精品免费视频| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看播放| 国产免费午夜福利757| 日韩不卡二区三区三区四区|