|
CHINA> Regional
![]() |
|
Payouts for Shanxi mudslide victims
(China Daily)
Updated: 2008-09-19 07:47 The Xiangfen county government has so far paid more than 11 million yuan ($1.6 million) in compensation to victims of the Sept 8 mudslide tragedy, which killed 260 people.
Relatives of each victim received 200,000 yuan, a spokesperson for the rescue headquarters, told the website People.com.cn on Thursday. Those who were disabled in the accident will get 150,000 yuan each, plus a subsidy of 300 yuan per month. Others will receive 100,000 yuan with a 200 yuan subsidy, and 50,000 yuan with a 100 subsidy, depending on the extent of their injuries. People who lost their houses have been advised to stay with relatives until funds can be arranged to build new houses for them, the website said. Children under 18 who lost their parents and are still studying will be exempted from school fees. Police have made repeated checks of 70 villages near the site of the mudslide, and have put the number of missing at 10. So far, the bodies of 260 people have been retrieved, and 214 have been identified. The wall of a liquid iron-ore waste dump collapsed in Xiangfen county, Shanxi province, discharging a huge volume mud and rocks. An initial investigation showed the collapse was due to negligence. The dump was built in violation of regulations. |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久热伊人精品国产中文| 亚洲人妻一区二区精品| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 伊人色综合久久天天| 福利无遮挡喷水高潮| 高中女无套中出17p| 一本大道久久东京热AV| 一区二区精品| 国产精品大片中文字幕| 国产国语毛片在线看国产| 免费人成在线观看品爱网| 国产精品久久久国产盗摄| 欧美日本精品一本二本三区| 亚洲福利精品一区二区三区| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交喷水| 亚洲一本二区偷拍精品| 午夜毛片免费看| 国产精品中文第一字幕| 无码一区二区三区av免费| 区一区二区三区中文字幕| 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清y w | 亚洲国产成人无码影院| 日本韩国的免费观看视频| 国产成人综合95精品视频| 日本女优在线观看一区二区三区| 午夜免费无码福利视频麻豆| 国产av丝袜旗袍无码网站| 亚洲精品三区二区一区一| 最新亚洲人成网站在线观看| 少妇性bbb搡bbb爽爽爽欧美| 日本精品极品视频在线| 国产av无码国产av毛片| 亚洲精品日韩在线丰满| 疯狂做受xxxx高潮欧美日本| 亚洲精品人成网线在线| 亚洲国产韩国欧美在线| 美女内射无套日韩免费播放| 国产精品无码AV中文| 国产免费高清69式视频在线观看| 亚洲国产成人无码网站| 中文字幕日韩国产精品|