<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> News
          Dairy producer yet to recall some tainted milk powder
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-09-18 19:31

          SHIJIAZHUANG -- A Chinese dairy producer at the center of a baby formula scandal has yet to recall 35 tonnes of tainted milk powder from retail outlets and consumers, an official said on Thursday, as it emerged that a fourth child had died.

          Local authorities and the Shijiazhuang-based Sanlu Group had recalled 8,875 tonnes of a total of 8,910 tonnes of "problematic" milk powder the company had sold after the scandal was exposed, the city's vice mayor,  Zhang Meizhi, told a press conference.

          "The departments of quality supervision and industry and commerce in the city are now stepping up efforts to recall the remaining 35 tonnes, especially those sold to consumers in remote areas," she said.

          "The milk powder produced before August 6 [tainted products] had all been pulled off shelves," she said.

          The company had also sealed off 2,176 tonnes of tainted milk powder it has yet to sell, she added.

          The death toll in the scandal has risen to four, the latest being a baby in northwestern Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.

          The infant died at a hospital in the Bayingolin Autonomous Prefecture of Mongolian Nationality, the regional health department said on its website (www.xjwst.gov.cn) on Thursday, without giving further details.

          The contamination earlier claimed the lives of three other babies, two in northwestern Gansu Province and one in eastern Zhejiang Province.

          Nationwide, more than 6,200 infants have developed kidney stones after drinking Sanlu's baby formula, tainted with the chemical melamine, which was believed to have helped to increase protein content.

          The dairy giant Sanlu, based in the Hebei provincial capital of Shijiazhuang in north China, was the first company exposed in the scandal. It is 43 percent-owned by New Zealand dairy company Fonterra and has been ordered to halt all production.

          Tian Wenhua, the sacked board chairwoman and general manager of Sanlu, has been detained by police for questioning.

          The State Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine has carried out test samples involving 491 batches of products sold by all 109 companies that produced baby milk powder in the country. The inspectors found melamine in 69 batches of powder from 22 companies.

          To date, 18 suspects in Shijiazhuang have been arrested. Six were charged with selling melamine, while the other 12 were dealers suspected of selling contaminated milk to Sanlu, Shi Guizhong, spokesman for the Hebei Provincial Public Security Department, told reporters on Thursday.

          On Wednesday the mayor of Shijiazhuang Ji Chuntang resigned as a result of the scandal.

          Earlier on Tuesday, four city officials were fired. They included Zhang Fawang, vice mayor in charge of agricultural production; Sun Renhu, the Animal Husbandry and Fishery Bureau director of Shijiazhuang; Zhang Yi, Food and Drug Administration director; and Li Zhiguo, director of the Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产午夜福利片1000无码| 国产精品综合一区二区三区 | 国产成人精品永久免费视频| 亚洲欧洲∨国产一区二区三区| 亚洲av日韩av一区久久| 日韩放荡少妇无码视频| 亚洲色欲色欲WWW在线丝| 奇米四色7777中文字幕| 夜夜摸日日摸视频| 国产一区二区av天堂热| 日本另类αv欧美另类aⅴ| 亚洲成精品动漫久久精久| 国产香蕉一区二区三区在线视频| 亚洲国产精品综合久久网各| 精品国产一区二区三区av性色| 欧美日本免费一区二| 亚洲国产永久精品成人麻豆| 亚洲男人第一无码av网| 亚洲码与欧洲码区别入口| 精品国产一区二区三区大| 久久久精品人妻一区二区三区| 亚洲综合久久一区二区三区| 三级全黄的全黄三级三级播放 | 日韩精品人妻系列无码av东京| 久久综合亚洲色一区二区三区| 国产中文字幕精品视频| 久久亚洲精品日本波多野结衣| 在线免费观看| 一本伊大人香蕉久久网手机 | 精品中文字幕一区在线| 精品少妇后入一区二区三区 | 蜜桃视频一区二区在线观看| 狼狼狼色精品视频在线播放| 久久久久久综合网天天 | 亚洲区欧美区综合区自拍区| 国产高潮视频在线观看| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交喷水| 在线视频中文字幕二区| 国产suv精品一区二区四| 99riav国产精品视频| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码2020|