<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Regional
          Official dismisses claims of 'hundreds missing' in mud
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-09-11 16:59

          TAIYUAN -- A senior official in north China on Thursday moved to quash Internet claims that "hundreds" of people are missing after a mud-rock flow that has officially left 128 dead so far.

          Related readings:
           North China mud-rock flow death toll rises to 128
           Hu and Wen urge all-out efforts in rescue operations of mud-rock flow
           Mud-rock flow kills 5 in SW China's Sichuan

          Shanxi Provincial Government secretary-general Wang Qingxian said the number of people missing in the disaster was yet to be confirmed, and dismissed the Internet claims as "mere speculation".

          "The specific figure of the people missing in the disaster has not been established yet," said Wang at a news conference. "We are still evaluating the situation."

          Wang also promised timely updates of the casualty numbers with "openness and transparency".

          He said rescuers had sped up their work with "all-out efforts". "The search, if the weather conditions allow, is expected to finish in three to five days."

          The disaster happened when the bank of a pond holding waste ore dregs of an unlicensed mine burst, leaving 128 dead and 35 injured as of Wednesday.

          Some reports said hundreds of people were feared to have been buried underneath the mud, but the local government has released no figures concerning the number of missing people.

          Wang said the mine was purchased and transferred to a man named Zhang Peiliang when the local government auctioned it off in 2005.

          But Zhang did not apply for new licenses after its safety production license was suspended in 2006 and the mining license expired in 2007.

          After the pond breached on September 8, an area of 30.2 hectares was covered by the mud. The mud-rock flow damaged buildings, trade markets and some residences lying downstream.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 少妇宾馆粉嫩10p| 精产国品一二三产区别手机| 双乳奶水饱满少妇呻吟免费看| 国产av普通话对白国语| 亚洲粉嫩av一区二区黑人| 国产综合视频一区二区三区 | 亚洲日韩久久综合中文字幕| 久久久国产精品午夜一区| 精品一区二区三区蜜桃麻豆| 高清免费毛片| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 精品国产成人三级在线观看| 亚洲 av 制服| 在线播放国产精品一品道| 最近2019中文字幕免费看| 久久精品亚洲精品国产色婷| 韩国青草无码自慰直播专区| 福利视频一区二区在线| 亚洲国产精品日韩在线| 另类 专区 欧美 制服| 丁香花成人电影| 影音先锋女人AA鲁色资源 | 中国熟女仑乱hd| 两个人看的视频www| 国产免费午夜福利在线播放| 久久人妻无码一区二区三区av| 精品国产美女av久久久久| 人妻少妇精品视频专区| 人妻少妇精品久久久久久| 精品人妻中文字幕av| 激情久久av一区二区三区| 久久热在线视频精品视频| 又爽又黄又无遮挡网站| 无码熟妇人妻av在线电影| 日本中文一二区有码在线| 国产女同一区二区在线| 在线看免费无码av天堂| 少妇无码吹潮| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀av| 国产成人亚洲精品狼色在线| 成人亚欧欧美激情在线观看|