|
CHINA> Regional
![]() |
|
Related
Beijing-Shanghai rail project halted to save relics
By Guan Xiaofeng and Song Wenwei (China Daily)
Updated: 2008-09-02 07:17 The construction of a section of the Beijing-Shanghai high-speed railway has been halted and its contractor is facing a fine of up to 500,000 yuan ($73,000) for causing "severe damage" to an archeological site in Nanjing, capital of Jiangsu province, a senior official with the city's cultural heritage bureau said Monday. Yang Qinghua, vice-director of the bureau, said the 23,000 sq m site in the Yuhuatai district of the city is home to countless relics dating back to the Shang (16th century-11th century BC) and Zhou (11th century-256 BC) dynasties. "The site contains eight levels of cultural relics dating back through Chinese history," he said. The construction firm, part of the Beijing-Shanghai Express Railway Headquarters, caused great damage to the site while working there last week. After receiving reports of the damage, the municipal government ordered construction to be halted, Yang said. "But almost 2,000 sq m of the site has already been severely damaged," he said. Under national law, construction work cannot be carried out on such a site without permission from the local heritage bureau, he said. As a result, the contractor will be fined between 50,000 and 500,000 yuan for the damage caused, he said. The heritage site was identified last October, following the discovery of pieces of pottery and bones during a ground survey for the railway, Yang said. Experts determined the relics dated back to the Shang Dynasty and estimated that it would take one year to excavate the whole site, he said. Initially, the cultural heritage bureau asked the railway company to redirect the line to bypass the site, but it refused, saying that the project was of national importance, Yang said. So in May, the bureau issued a report saying the construction firm would therefore have to pay 5 million yuan to have all the relics excavated before proceeding with the build, but it never replied, he said. Under the Law on Protection of Cultural Relics, the cost of any archaeological investigation, prospecting or excavation - which has to be carried out because of a construction project - must be included in the overall budget, he said. "These precious cultural relics absolutely must be excavated before construction continues," Yang said. "You can't just ignore them." A press officer with the Ministry of Railways who declined to give his name told China Daily Monday that he was unaware of the case, but that such an accident "should not have occurred". |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产三级精品在线免费| 这里只有精品在线播放| 99久久国产综合精品女同| 人妻少妇无码精品专区| 国产MD视频一区二区三区| 国产最大的福利精品自拍| 国产精品一区中文字幕| 国内熟女中文字幕第一页| 国产av一区二区午夜福利| ww污污污网站在线看com| 人妻在线无码一区二区三区| 人人看人人鲁狠狠高清| 日韩有码av中文字幕| 国产精品www夜色影视| 狠狠亚洲色一日本高清色| 国产精品自拍啪啪视频| 99国产精品一区二区蜜臀| 亚洲an日韩专区在线| 国产极品粉嫩学生一线天| 精品三级在线| 天堂va欧美ⅴa亚洲va在线| 日韩蜜桃AV无码中文字幕不卡高清一区二区| 国产免费一区二区三区在线观看| 国产精品日韩中文字幕熟女| 国产精品麻豆成人av网| 任我爽精品视频在线播放| 国产香蕉尹人在线视频你懂的| 亚洲成色精品一二三区| 伊人久久综在合线亚洲91| 国产盗摄xxxx视频xxxx| 人人妻人人做人人爽| 亚洲av永久无码精品漫画| 无码国产精成人午夜视频一区二区| 亚洲国产精品一区二区三| 久久精品女人天堂aaa| 亚洲一区二区三区av激情| 中文字幕精品亚洲字幕资源网| 国产精品高清视亚洲精品| 一本大道久久香蕉成人网| 老熟妇国产一区二区三区 | 欧美人与动牲猛交A欧美精品|