|
CHINA> National
![]() |
|
Nation to get key oil reserve bases by year end
By Wang Xu (China Daily)
Updated: 2008-08-19 06:39 China will complete the construction of its first four strategic oil reserve bases by the end of this year, a senior government official said Monday. "The progress has been smooth and all the four bases will be completed by the year end," Zhang Guobao, administrator of the National Energy Administration (NEA), said after a press conference in Beijing. "Their total capacity will amount to 16.4 million cu m." Zhang made the comments at his first public appearance since the NEA's inauguration on Aug 8. The administration came into being as part of the reshuffle of government agencies in March. Zhang now also holds the position of vice-minister of the National Planning and Reform Commission (NDRC), the nation's top economic planner. China started to build its strategic oil reserves in 2004, in order to fend off the risk of oil shortages and reduce the impact of oil price fluctuation. The government plans to build strategic oil reserves in three phases over 15 years, involving a total investment of 100 billion yuan ($14.6 billion). The first four reserves, located in Dalian, Qingdao, Ningbo and Zhoushan, are expected to maintain strategic oil reserves equivalent to 30 days of imports in 2010. The reserve in Ningbo, a coastal city in Zheijiang province, was put into operation in late 2006. It is the largest of the first four reserves, with a total storage capacity of 5.2 million cu m. The central government is now reportedly selecting locations for the second batch of strategic oil reserves. Cities including Tangshan and Guangzhou are understood to be vying for the projects, but Zhang declined to comment on this. The newly established energy administration oversees the nation’s oil reserves and monitors the domestic and overseas energy markets. It is also responsible for mapping out China’s energy development strategy and formulating rules and regulations for the energy sector. Renewable energy Zhang also said Monday that the installed capacity of wind power in the nation is expected to exceed 10 million kw by the end of this year, compared with 4.03 million kw in 2007. The drastic increase came as the government has being promoting the use of renewable energy in the face of rising oil prices. In recent years, the government has rolled out a host of fiscal and tax incentives to boost the development of its alternative energy sector, including a 50-percent cut in value-added tax for wind power plants. Last year, renewable energy such as wind power, biomass and hydropower accounted for 8.5 percent of the nation’s total energy use. That figure is set to increase to 10 percent in 2010 and 15 percent in 2020. The newly established energy administration will set up more renewable energy projects to further spur the development of the sector, according to Zhang. |
主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费国产a国产片高清网站| 国产精品亚洲片夜色在线| 国产成人无码A区在线观| 亚洲色大18成人网站www在线播放| 午夜激情小视频一区二区| 中文字幕亚洲国产精品| 在线播放亚洲人成电影 | 五月天丁香婷婷亚洲欧洲国产| 男人又大又硬又粗视频| 国产成人亚洲综合无码品善网| 偷拍一区二区三区在线视频| 亚洲一区二区三区四区三级视频 | 国产亚洲精品日韩av在| 久久精品国产亚洲av忘忧草18| 日韩精品视频一二三四区| 国产成人亚洲精品青草天美| 少妇宾馆粉嫩10p| 免费视频爱爱太爽了| 天堂网在线观看| 国产日韩精品视频无码| 97se亚洲综合在线天天| 午夜爽爽爽男女免费观看影院| 性无码专区无码| 久久免费观看归女高潮特黄| 亚洲一区二区中文av| 久久不见久久见www日本| aa级毛片毛片免费观看久| 18禁成人免费无码网站| 人妻少妇不满足中文字幕| 在线无码免费看黄网站| 2020年最新国产精品正在播放| 无码无套少妇毛多18pxxxx| 白丝乳交内射一二三区| 天堂无码人妻精品一区二区三区 | 日韩深夜视频在线观看| gay片免费网站| 黑人巨大亚洲一区二区久| 中文字幕久久精品波多野结| 亚洲区1区3区4区中文字幕码| 麻豆精品一区二区综合av| 亚洲精品国产精品国自产小说|