<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          Quality key to post-quake rebuilding
          By Fu Jing (China Daily)
          Updated: 2008-08-13 06:28

          The government insisted yesterday that the highest standards will be maintained in the reconstruction of public buildings - including schools and hospitals - destroyed by the May 12 earthquake.

          The pledge was made as the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) published and invited public comments on a draft program on the rebuilding of quake-hit areas, an effort that will requires a total investment of 1 trillion yuan ($147 billion).


          Temporary housing and schools, with blue roofs, can be seen next to earthquake damaged buildings,, July 19, 2008, in Yingxiu, the epicenter of the May 12 earthquake in Southwest China's Sichuan Province. [Agencies] 

          "We need to listen to ideas and suggestions from both home and abroad," said a spokesman for the NDRC, which was responsible for drafting the program.

          According to the program, about 3,400 primary schools should be rebuilt in Sichuan, Gansu and Shaanxi provinces.

          Part of the funds will also be used to improve the safety standards of a further 2,600 schools.

          "We need to strictly implement construction standards when building public facilities, particularly schools and hospitals," stated the draft program.

          The government said there will be no large-scale relocation of residents from the quake zone, while estimating that it needs to pump about 1 trillion yuan into reconstruction efforts. The investment roughly equals one twenty-fifth of China's economic output this month and the total GDP of Sichuan province last year.

          The 150-km-long urban corridor in Sichuan province will be expanded to encourage people made homeless by the quake to move to the Chengdu-Deyang-Mianyang urban area, which generated about 40 percent of the province's economy before the quake.

          The government pledged to provide quake victims with housing, jobs, equal access to social security, an improved infrastructure and a clean environment.

          Although the draft program did not set any specific deadlines for these tasks, the central government previously stated that efforts to overcome the impact of the quake should take eight years.

          The program did not state which county townships should be relocated, but a decision has already been made to relocate Beichuan Qiang minority autonomous county.

          The draft program also highlighted a number of other important tasks:

          In rural areas, more than 3 million households need new homes; and in cities, about 860,000 apartments should be reconstructed.

          The government should try to create employment for 1 million people.

          Efforts should be made to provide housing, infrastructure and basic services to the 1.4 million farmers put into absolute poverty as a result of the quake.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码国产午夜福利片在线观看| 综合亚洲网| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播 | 国产精品白浆免费视频| 深夜释放自己在线观看| 高潮videossex潮喷| 国产av一区二区三区丝袜| 中文字幕日本在线免费| 绯色蜜臀av一区二区不卡| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区| 2022最新国产在线不卡a| 一区二区中文字幕视频| 一本色综合久久| 97久久综合亚洲色hezyo| av资源在线看免费观看| 高清偷自拍亚洲精品三区| 亚洲线精品一区二区三区| 九色国产精品一区二区久久| 久久香蕉国产线看观看亚洲片| 国产乱子伦视频在线播放| 99国产欧美另类久久片| 国产精品一二三区久久狼| 国内精品久久人妻无码网站| 国产免费无遮挡吸乳视频在线观看| 国产成人亚洲综合| 成人在线观看不卡| 中文字幕亚洲日韩无线码| 精品一区二区成人精品| 丰满少妇被猛烈进出69影院| 亚洲av无码一区二区三区人| 亚洲美免无码中文字幕在线| av片在线观看永久免费| 亚洲中文字幕五月五月婷| 99国产精品永久免费视频| 老鸭窝在线视频| 日本人妻巨大乳挤奶水免费| 强奷漂亮人妻系列老师| 熟妇人妻无乱码中文字幕真矢织江 | 日本在线视频网站www色下载| 国产极品精品自在线不卡| 在线播放国产女同闺蜜|