<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Regional
          Beijing intensifies bus safety after Yunnan explosion
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-07-31 21:28

          BEIJING - Beijing is deploying 25,000 security personnel on public buses and bus stations to ensure safety, after deadly bus explosions in southwest China's Kunming city killed two and injured 14 on July 21.

          The security personnel, comprising mechanics, management and support personnel of the Beijing Public Transport Holdings Ltd., will be deployed "at every bus station and on every bus" starting from August 1, according to Zhang Guoguang, company president.

          Related readings:
           Beijing tightens bus security 
           Man in connection with 'bus bomb' hoax detained
           Police scramble to find bus explosion clues in W. China
           Shanghai bus blast not 'work of terrorists'

          In total, 15,000 security personnel would work at bus stations while the rest would be on buses to check luggage they found "suspicious." They would be identified by a red band on their arm reading "Beijing bus security check" in Chinese.

          Passengers carrying contraband goods would be asked to discard the goods, otherwise they would be advised not to take the bus. The security personnel would report to the police if suspicious passengers insisted on boarding the bus, Zhang said.

          Bus drivers and conductors would also help with security checks if necessary, he said.

          Beijing has about 350 existing bus routes. The public transport system will be able to move 21.1 million passengers daily during the Olympics and Paralympics.

          Zhang said the move was to ensure the safety of passengers during the Olympics, but did not say when the security checks would end.

          Explosions, just over one hour apart, on two public buses in Kunming, Yunnan Province, killed two and injured 14 earlier this month.

          A group calling itself the Turkistan Islamic Party claimed responsibility on Saturday for the explosions as well as several other incidents. They included an attack on police in the eastern city of Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province, on July 17 with an explosive-laden tractor, and the bombing of a plastics factory in the southern city of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, on the same day.

          But Chinese authorities refuted the claims, citing they had no evidence the group was involved. Yunnan police have tripled the reward to 300,000 yuan (US$43,864) for information that could help to solve the two blasts.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久草热久草热线频97精品| gogogo高清免费观看| 日本熟日本熟妇在线视频| 久久久久久久久久国产精品| 欧美区在线| 亚洲无线码一区在线观看| 一本色道国产在线观看二区| 亚洲国产成人无码av在线播放| 99久久亚洲综合网精品| 亚洲av无在线播放中文| 亚洲avav天堂av在线网爱情| 国产播放91色在线观看| AV教师一区高清| 精品中文字幕日本久久久| 国产精品流白浆在线观看| 精品人妻伦一二二区久久| 亚洲一区二区精品偷拍| 国产精品青青在线观看爽香蕉| 亚洲精品日韩在线观看| 免费欧洲美女牲交视频| 天天插天天干天天操| 欧美日韩高清在线观看| 久久精品亚洲国产综合色| 日韩激情一区二区三区| 国产JJIZZ女人多水喷水| 国产精品一二二区视在线 | 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 日本一区二区三区在线 |观看| 热99久久这里只有精品| 精品视频在线观看免费观看| 中文字幕无码久久精品| 毛多水多高潮高清视频| 18禁成年免费无码国产| 日韩精品一区二区三区视频 | 日韩人妻少妇一区二区三区| 日韩大片看一区二区三区| 中文字幕精品亚洲二区| 精品无码黑人又粗又大又长| 欧美激情一区二区三区成人| 福利无遮挡喷水高潮| 四房播色综合久久婷婷 |