|
CHINA> Regional
![]() |
|
Maneuver on labor law faces block
By Chen Hong (China Daily)
Updated: 2008-07-22 07:29 SHENZHEN: The efforts of the country's largest producer of telecommunications equipment to terminate employment contracts with more than 7,000 workers before a new labor contract law comes into effect may face an invalidation ruling by the courts, according to local media. The actions of Huawei Technologies Co are being described as one of the four invalid moves by corporations that "maliciously dodge" signing employment contracts with no fixed termination dates - or open-ended contracts -- that come under a new set of regulations jointly issued by the higher people's court of Guangdong province and the Guangdong arbitration committee of labor disputes.
The new regulations stipulate that employers who force workers to quit and sign new labor contracts with the intention to erase their employment history with the company could be subject to invalidation of the new contracts.
"The regulations do not specially target the incident (of Huawei), but now it can restrict and invalidate actions similar to Huawei's," an official of the Guangdong labor department was quoted by China Youth Daily as saying. The other invalid moves or malpractices stipulated include signing contracts with workers in the name of an associate company, illegally outsourcing human resources and other behavior that is said to breach the principles of fairness and credibility. The new regulations are part of the authorities' efforts to provide judging criteria and standardize procedures for handling labor disputes between the courts and labor arbitration agencies. Shenzhen-based Huawei has been under the spotlight for launching a controversial "voluntary resignation" scheme last October. It involved asking more than 7,000 of its workers, who had been with the company for the past eight years or more, to terminate their original contracts in return for a considerably large compensation payout and a chance to reapply for their previous positions. Before the new regulations, which came into effect on July 7, the labor department said the company did not violate the Labor Contract Law, which came into effect on Jan 1, because the moves were a result of voluntary negotiations between the employer and employees. Huawei did not comment on the China Youth Daily report yesterday. More companies are reportedly getting involved in labor arbitration with the implementation of the Labor Contract Law, which many see as greatly improving workers' awareness of their rights in the workplace. The number of cases involving labor dispute that were handled by all-level labor arbitration agencies in the first half of this year in Guangdong tripled year on year. During the same period, Guangdong courts handled about 40,000 labor dispute cases, up 157.7 percent from last year. Those from the labor-intensive Pearl River Delta area accounted for 96.5 percent of all the cases. |
|||||
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品一二三区久久狼| 一区二区三区精品视频免费播放 | 国产精品天干天干综合网| 色吊丝二区三区中文字幕| 又大又粗又硬又爽黄毛少妇| 精品国产人妻一区二区三区久久| 北岛玲精品一区二区三区| 熟女少妇精品一区二区| 国产一区二区不卡在线| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 久久高潮少妇视频免费| 亚洲av无在线播放中文| 最新成免费人久久精品| 久久久国产成人一区二区| 国产午夜福利视频在线| 国产福利在线免费观看| 国产精品成人一区二区三区| 国产精品久久久久久无毒不卡| 伊人色合天天久久综合网| 午夜成人性爽爽免费视频| 亚洲国产精品日韩专区av| 国产大学生自拍三级视频| 精品国产一区二区三区2021| 韩国理伦片年轻邻居2| 噜噜综合亚洲av中文无码| 三年片在线观看免费观看大全下载 | 伊人成人在线视频免费| 美乳丰满人妻无码视频| av永久免费网站在线观看| 美欧日韩一区二区三区视频| 国产福利免费在线观看| 欧美老少配性行为| 欧美日韩一区二区三区视频播放| 亚洲国产香蕉视频欧美| 国产老妇伦国产熟女老妇高清| 欧洲美女粗暴牲交免费观看| 亚洲av第三区国产精品| 国产成人高清精品免费软件| 国产精品老年自拍视频| 国产真实伦在线观看视频| 在线国产综合一区二区三区|