<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Regional
          Gang members detained over riots in Guizhou
          By Hu Yinan (China Daily)
          Updated: 2008-07-15 13:18

          Police in Guizhou province last month detained 217 people, including 39 gang members, alleged to have been involved in a violent protest following a teenage girl's death in Weng'an county.

          Altogether, 355 suspects, 90 of whom are "gangsters", were found to be involved in the riot, but police are still seeking other suspects in hiding, Peng Dequan, vice-director of the Guizhou provincial public security department, said.

          More than 500 people had been investigated as of Saturday, he said.

          Related readings:
           Police chief, commissar face dismissal after protest in Guizhou
           Finding on rape to be made known
           No officials' kin involved in girl's death
           Up to 30,000 took part in Guizhou mass action

          The detentions were made after police said on July 2 they had launched a four-month crackdown on gangs accused of inciting violence over schoolgirl Li Shufen's death.

          A third and final autopsy on Li, 17, concluded last week showed that she drowned.

          On June 28, the same local police finding angered her family and relatives, who had contended she was raped and killed, and finally spurred a gathering of some 30,000 people and a subsequent violent protest at the Weng'an county government and public security bureau.

          Government buildings were set on fire by people who senior provincial authorities later described as "fanned and exacerbated by local gangs and criminals".

          More than 150 police and protesters were injured, but no deaths were reported. About 160 offices and more than 40 vehicles were torched.

          In a related development, officials from politics and law committees at all levels in the province will be open for petitions from today until Aug 31 to address similar problems at the most grassroots level.

          Leaders at every level of the office must "directly listen to claims of the masses" by taking their petitions, or through field research and appointments, a document released by the provincial politics and law committee last Friday said.

          "Leading officials must take on the cases themselves, conduct thorough research to find solutions, and take part in the investigations, negotiations and settlement, until the case is closed and the matter settled," it said.

          Four Weng'an officials, including the county's chiefs of the Party, government, and police authorities as well as the politics and law committee, were sacked after the riot for "severe malfeasance".

          Guizhou Party chief Shi Zongyuan said the deep-rooted reasons behind the protest were local authorities' use of "rude and roughshod solutions" to address a number of issues.

          "Some officials neglected their duties but resorted to the police force to resolve dispute, which led to strained relations among officials and the people, and police and the public," Shi said.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av第二区国产精品| 午夜在线不卡| 一区二区三区国产亚洲网站| 亚洲国产精品一区二区三| 97精品国产91久久久久久久| 无遮无挡爽爽免费视频| 色优久久久久综合网鬼色| 视频一区视频二区制服丝袜| 国内大量情侣作爱视频| 亚洲成片在线看一区二区| 国产中文99视频在线观看| 亚洲区中文字幕日韩精品| 久久国产乱子伦免费精品无码 | 国产精品中文字幕久久| 国产成人户外露出视频在线| 久久综合国产精品一区二区| 欧美18videosex性欧美tube1080| 亚洲av综合久久成人网| 久久AV中文综合一区二区| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| A级毛片无码久久精品免费| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 少妇厨房愉情理9仑片视频| 被黑人玩得站不起来| 中文字幕精品亚洲二区| 国产 亚洲 网友自拍| 免费av深夜在线观看| 精品尤物国产尤物在线看| 国产成人亚洲综合91精品| 久久精品国产免费观看频道| 久久精品国产精品亚洲艾| 女人腿张开让男人桶爽| 午夜福利国产精品小视频| 久久精品日日躁夜夜躁| 久久精品青青大伊人av| 无码人妻av免费一区二区三区| 人妻av中文字幕无码专区 | 国产一区二区三区内射高清| 国产精品香蕉在线观看不卡| 久久综合亚洲色一区二区三区| 四虎成人在线观看免费|