<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Regional
          Social grievances behind violent protest in Guizhou
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-07-03 14:00

          Armed police stand guard on a street in Weng'an, Guizhou Province, July 2, 2008.Local authorities beefed up security after the death of a 17-year-old girl led to riots, in which the county's public security bureau was set ablaze and ransacked by locals. [Asianewsphoto]

          Officials in southwest China's Guizhou Province have admitted there are social grievances in Weng'an County where a girl's death sparked a violent protest over the weekend.

          At a panel discussion on the protest on Wednesday, officials from the provincial and local governments said local authorities in Weng'an County had failed to solve disputes over mines, demolition of illegal buildings, immigration, reform of state-owned enterprises and many other issues.

          Related readings:
           No officials' kin involved in girl's death
           Guizhou stresses stability
           Up to 30,000 took part in mass action

          "Some legitimate interests (of the people) were not effectively protected, and some people bore grievances," said a Guizhou Daily report on Thursday.

          The officials also blamed rampant crimes in the county, between 600 and 800 cases annually. About half had not been solved. Theft, robbery and fighting were frequent occurrences.

          Up to 30,000 people were involved in the protest, which was prompted by a controversial police report into the death of Li Shufen last month. Police concluded the 17-year-old drowned, but her family and relatives contend she was raped and killed.

          The protest turned violent and rioters mobbed government office buildings. More than 150 police and protesters were injured, but no deaths were reported. About 160 offices and more than 40 vehicles were torched.

          Police believe 134 people committed the destruction, and later took 59 into custody. Currently, 16 are in detention.

          Earlier, provincial Communist Party chief Shi Zongyuan said the incident started from a simple reason, but was used and incited by a few people with ulterior motives. However, he added there must have been deep-rooted reasons behind the violent protest.

          He criticized local officials, saying they had shortcomings that dissatisfied residents. "We must draw a lesson from the problems exposed."

          Wang Fuyu, provincial deputy Party chief, and Vice Governor Huang Kangsheng joined the discussion on Wednesday.

          Wang, who is also heading a work team in investigating the protest, urged Weng'an officials to listen to the people and solve the problems that were closely related to their interests.

          Armed police officers patrol a street in Wen'an, Southwest China's Guizhou Province July 2, 2008. Local authorities beefed up security after the death of a 17-year-old girl led to riots, in which the county's public security bureau was set ablaze and ransacked by locals. [Asianewsphoto]

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久99精品久久久久久齐齐| 老师扒下内裤让我爽了一夜| 久久特级毛片| 97久久久精品综合88久久| 国产欧美日韩视频怡春院| 强伦姧人妻免费无码电影| 欧美另类视频一区二区三区| 少妇熟女久久综合网色欲| 三人成全免费观看电视剧高清| 中文字幕乱码熟妇五十中出| 麻豆果冻国产剧情av在线播放| 在线高清理伦片a| 国产美女精品自在线拍免费| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久小说| 久久99久久99精品免视看动漫| 久久精品人妻少妇一区二| 人妻少妇精品性色av蜜桃| 亚洲精中文字幕二区三区| 真实国产熟睡乱子伦视频| 最新国产色视频在线播放| 成人免费亚洲av在线| 好男人2019在线视频播放观看| 国产一区二区日韩在线| 四虎国产精品永久在线观看| 精品尤物国产尤物在线看| 在线视频不卡在线亚洲| 日本三级香港三级三级人妇久 | 中文字幕亚洲人妻一区| 久久精品女人的天堂av| 国偷精品无码久久久久蜜桃软件| 国产成人午夜精品永久免费| 亚洲精品国产av成拍色拍个| 国产毛片精品一区二区色| 国产超高清麻豆精品传媒麻豆精品| 国产a在视频线精品视频下载 | 日韩有码国产精品一区| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品情侣| 看全黄大色黄大片视频| 亚洲丶国产丶欧美一区二区三区| 久久不见久久见免费视频观看 |