<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          Chinese FM says six-party talks achieve 'significant progress'
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-06-30 06:59

          BEIJING - Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi said here Sunday evening the six-party talks on Korean nuclear issue has achieved "significant progress", adding China is ready to work with all related parties to push the talks into a new stage.

          Yang made the remarks when meeting the press along with US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice after their one-hour talks in Beijing.

          Yang said both had agreed that the six-party talks and the denuclearization progress on the Korean Peninsula achieved "significant progress", which accords with the interests of all parties.

          China appreciated the major efforts made by the United States, Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and other relevant parties, Yang said. But there are still a lot of work to do in the following stage, he said.

          The DPRK submitted its long-awaited nuclear declaration to China, host of the six party talks, on June 26 and demolished the cooling tower at the Yongbyon nuclear reactor on June 27.

          The United States accordingly announced on June 26 that it may remove the DPRK from its list of state sponsors of terrorism within 45 days if the country meets all its obligations under the six-party talks.

          Yang said China is ready to work with all parties to take the opportunity, overcome the difficulties and implement the remaining work in the second-phase in a comprehensive and balanced manner, so to push the talks into a new stage.

          Rice said the Korean Peninsula issue is at the crossroad of turning "a source of conflict" into "a source of cooperation".

          She thanked China for "the leading role" it has taken in the six party talks and the hard work it has done.

          As for the recent schedule of the six-party talks, Yang said it is appropriate to rejoin the top negotiators "pretty soon".

          "The meeting of the heads of delegations is conducive to the implementation of the remaining work in the second-phase, and starting a new phase," Yang said.

          He said to a foreign ministers' meeting of the six parties will help to maintain and enhance the momentum of the six-party talks and expedite the process of solving the Korean nuclear issue. But China has to consult with the other parties about the goals and specific schedules of the meeting, he added.

          The six-party talks, also include Republic of Korea, Japan and Russia, were launched in 2003. So far, the six parties have held six rounds of talks in Beijing.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲视频免费一区二区三区| 免费无码一区无码东京热| 日韩欧美在线综合网另类| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 里番全彩爆乳女教师| 亚洲av无码精品蜜桃| 国产乱精品一区二区三区| 亚洲天堂av在线一区| 亚洲日本精品一区二区| 日韩av中文字幕有码| 国产激情久久久久影院老熟女免费 | 国产精品激情av在线播放| 国产99在线 | 免费| 日本高清在线观看WWW色| 青柠在线观看免费高清在线观看| 国产一区二区三区四区激情| 日韩欧美aⅴ综合网站发布| 女人与牲口性恔配视频免费| 小雪被老外黑人撑破了视频| 九草在线观看视频免费福利| 国产一区二区波多野结衣| 国产一级黄色av影片| 国产精品综合av一区二区| 人妻伦理在线一二三区| 亚洲国产欧美在线观看片| 在线观看无码不卡av| 久久99精品一久久久久久| 国产成人不卡一区二区| 成人内射国产免费观看| 亚洲第一区二区国产精品| 国产在线精品福利91香蕉| 国产美女永久免费无遮挡| 久久被窝亚洲精品爽爽爽| 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 正在播放酒店约少妇高潮| 97一区二区国产好的精华液| 国产精品入口中文字幕| 免费无码又爽又黄又刺激网站| 国产成人精品国内自产色| 国产无遮挡猛进猛出免费软件| 国产专区一va亚洲v天堂|