<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> National
          Fighting epidemics 'still big task'
          By Shan Juan (China Daily)
          Updated: 2008-06-18 06:45

          Health workers are facing an uphill battle to contain epidemics in regions devastated by last month's earthquake, although no major disease outbreaks have so far been reported, Minister of Health Chen Zhu said Tuesday.

          As summer approaches, the threat of infectious diseases, which often thrive in warm weather, increases, and those suffering from injury are most at risk, he told a meeting of health officials from across the country.

          "Thanks to the efforts of disease prevention and control workers, there is no suggestion from our epidemic surveillance system that the number of cases of communicable diseases in the quake zone is any higher than last year," he said.

          However, that does not mean there will be no such cases, he said.

          "Even if there had not been the earthquake, diseases, including infectious ones, would still have happened."

          From June 1-10, more than 500,000 children under 12 in areas affected by the quake were vaccinated against infections such as hepatitis A and encephalitis B, the health ministry said on its website yesterday.

          "Simply experiencing such a huge trauma weakens people's immune systems. For those in more vulnerable groups, such as the elderly and children, the risk of infection is even greater," Chen said.

          After first dealing with emergencies, the rescue and relief effort is now primarily concerned with the mass rehabilitation of survivors and the containment of disease, he said.

          Dr Hans Anders Troedsson, the WHO's chief representative to China, who was at yesterday's meeting, said China is now going through a transition period, which could last for one or two years.

          "Infection outbreaks will remain a health risk as long as there are makeshift houses and high densities of people," he said.

          However, as long as issues such as the provision of clean water, good sanitation and safe food, as well as primary healthcare and disease control services are properly handled, the risk of epidemics will remain low, he said.

          The reconstruction of healthcare facilities in areas affected by the quake is a priority, Chen said.

          "We are trying our best to meet the health service demands and restore proper facilities as soon as possible," he said.

          Given the huge loss of manpower, medical workers from other parts of the country will be deployed to help with the task, he said.

          "For their well-organized, efficient, highly devoted rescue efforts, the country's medical workers deserve our praise and trust," he said.

          As of noon yesterday, the death toll from the Sichuan earthquake was 69,172, up two from the day before, the State Council Information Office said.

          The number of people injured nationwide was 374,159, while 17,420 people are still missing.

          Hospitals have treated 95,654 patients, of whom 78,433 have been discharged, the Xinhua News Agency said yesterday.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品午夜福利在线观看 | 中文字幕亚洲综合第一页| 国产AV福利第一精品| XXXXXHD亚洲日本HD| 亚洲av免费成人在线| 久久乐国产精品亚洲综合| 国厂精品114福利电影免费| 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| 色综合色国产热无码一| 国产一区二区在线影院| 国产精品福利无圣光一区二区| 国产精品久久久久AV| www亚洲天堂| 深夜国产成人福利在线观看| 无码人妻一区二区三区精品视频 | 私人高清影院| 中国农村真卖bbwbbw| 亚洲最猛黑人xxxx黑人猛交| 精品无码国产自产拍在线观看蜜| 无码不卡一区二区三区在线观看| 综合色区亚洲熟女妇p| 欧美日韩久久中文字幕| 99热这里只有精品5| 国产精品毛片一区二区| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AWWW| 99久久精品国产一区色| 国产精品国产三级国av| 五月婷之久久综合丝袜美腿| 成人性无码专区免费视频| 九九热在线这里只有精品| 免费人成网站视频在线观看| 99在线视频免费观看| 狠狠色丁香久久婷婷综合五月| 综合色一色综合久久网| 亚洲三级香港三级久久 | 亚洲国产精品久久久久婷婷图片| mm1313亚洲国产精品| 99国产精品自在自在久久| 日本亲近相奷中文字幕| 亚洲精品日韩精品久久| 少妇无码AV无码专区|