<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          School building quality to be probed

          By Wu Jiao (China Daily)
          Updated: 2008-05-17 08:38

          A top housing official said on Friday that the construction quality of collapsed school buildings will be investigated once rescue work is completed in quake-hit areas.

          "If quality problems do exist in the school buildings, those found responsible will be dealt with severely," said Housing and Urban and Rural Construction Minister Jiang Weixin.

          He made the remark during a press conference in response to reports about heavy casualties of students in the quake-hit areas where a large number of school buildings collapsed. In certain cases, nearly all students and teachers perished after they were buried under the rubble.

          Jiang said it will take time to properly assess the situation regarding the collapsed buildings.

          Yang Rong, deputy director of the ministry's department of standards and norms, said in an online interview on Friday that China has clear requirements on quake-resistant designs for primary and high school buildings, but "the intensity of this tremor far exceeded the stated requirements in Sichuan".

          The authorities will consider whether to raise the standards after checking the collapsed schools, said Yang.

          The quake that struck on Monday has so far destroyed more than 4 million buildings in Sichuan, including at least 6,898 school buildings as of Wednesday, said Han Jin, head of the development and planning department of the Ministry of Education.

          The quake hit at 2:28 pm on Monday, when students were in class, leading to severe fatalities, Han said.

          In Mianyang city, seven schools collapsed, burying 1,700 people, Xinhua News Agency reported.

          Another 700 students were reported to have been buried in a school in the nearby town of Hanwang.

          Education authorities in Yunnan, a province bordering Sichuan, have ordered the demolition of 6 million sq m of dangerous school buildings.

          "The earthquake in Sichuan has sent an alarm that we should enhance the quake-resistance of school buildings," Luo Chongmin, head of education bureau of the province, told local media.

          Experts have warned that tens of millions of students in schools from Asia to the Americas face similar risks, yet programs to reinforce schools or require that new ones be built on higher standards are inconsistent, slow and inadequately financed.

          In 2004, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development released a study entitled Keeping Schools Safe in Earthquakes, which concluded that schools "routinely" collapsed in quakes around the world because of avoidable design or construction errors, or because existing laws and building codes were not enforced.

          "Unless action is taken immediately to address this problem, much greater loss of life and property will occur," said the report.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 好男人社区影视在线WWW| 国产高清在线精品一区APP| 无码av免费永久免费永久专区| 亚洲成a人片在线观看久| 亚洲中文日韩一区二区三区| 亚洲色欲色欲在线大片| 亚洲综合精品第一页| 蕾丝av无码专区在线观看| 久久一日本道色综合久久| 国产三级a三级三级| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区毛片18| 男女做aj视频免费的网站| 免费AV片在线观看网址| 国产亚洲精品A在线无码| 亚洲AV成人片不卡无码| 超级碰免费视频91| 少妇撒尿一区二区在线视频| 久久精品日日躁夜夜躁| 精品少妇无码一区二区三批| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区三区| 国产69精品久久久久久妇女迅雷| 中国女人熟毛茸茸A毛片| 免费观看的av毛片的网站| 国产一区二区在线观看粉嫩| 亚洲中文字幕第二十三页| 欧美人与动牲交a免费| 成人免费看片又大又黄| 超碰伊人久久大香线蕉综合| 亚洲免费人成在线视频观看| 国产精品福利网红主播| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 国产97在线 | 亚洲| 久久精品久久电影免费理论片| 成人内射国产免费观看| 高清中文字幕一区二区| 韩国av无码| 精品无码国产不卡在线观看| 麻豆成人av不卡一二三区| 国产内射性高湖| 国产激情无码一区二区APP| 午夜免费啪视频|