<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          School construction to be investigated

          By Hao Zhou (chinadaily.com.cn)
          Updated: 2008-05-16 15:10

          China pledged on Friday to investigate any possible wrongdoings involved in the contruction of school buildings, many of which collapsed during Monday's earthquake, killing hundreds of children.

          "With the pain still fresh on our hearts, we will fully and seriously investigate this issue after rescue efforts are over. They are the top priority now," said Han Jin, director of the Ministry of Education’s development and planning department during an online communication with Chinese netizens Friday morning.


          An aerial view of Yingxiu, Wenchuan county, May 14, 2008, shows the township has been flattened. [Xinhua]

          "The fact is that anti-quake standards for construction design were raised after the tragic earthquake in Tangshan in 1976," said Yang Rong from the standards department of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development. However, "this earthquake was far beyond the design capacity of houses in the most directly impacted region," Yang added.

          It was reported earlier that some collapsed school buildings were built higher than the maximum five floors for middle schools, and some roofs were made of precast slabs rather than concrete cement. Yang said experts have already been sent to devastated areas to examine and appraise those damaged houses and school buildings.

          Once quality problems are discovered in the following investigations, related individuals and groups will face severe punishment, declared Han.

          Initial statistics showed out of the 216,000 rooms toppled in Sichuan Province in the 7.8 magnitude earthquake, 6,898 of them were school rooms, according to Han.

          The killer quake has claimed more than 20,000 lives around the country, most of them in Sichuan Province. Officials said the final toll could more than double to 50,000, as over 25,000 people are still buried under the rubble.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品成人91一区二区| 精品久久人人妻人人做精品| 午夜福利国产一区二区三区| 亚洲精品一区二区麻豆| 777米奇色狠狠888俺也去乱| 亚洲综合网国产精品一区| 国产一级在线观看www色| 亚洲天堂网色图伦理经典| 亚洲国产日韩A在线亚洲| 国产主播一区二区三区| 亚洲成人动漫av在线| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合潮喷| 中文字幕国产精品一区二| 7777精品伊人久久久大香线蕉| 國產尤物AV尤物在線觀看| 97av麻豆蜜桃一区二区| 邻居少妇张开腿让我爽了在线观看 | 色综合 图片区 小说区| 亚洲av成人在线一区| 国产伦码精品一区二区| 91亚洲精品一区二区三区| 国产69久久精品成人看| 免费观看的AV毛片的网站不卡 | 无码成人AV在线一区二区| 日韩av毛片福利国产福利| 中文字幕日本一区二区在线观看| 蜜桃一区二区免费视频观看| 久久综合九色综合97婷婷| 97视频精品全国在线观看| 国产激情第一区二区三区| 四虎影院176| 中文字幕成熟丰满人妻| 国产精品一区二区久久岳| 99久久激情国产精品| 亚洲 日韩 在线精品| 国产成人精品97| 狠狠爱五月丁香亚洲综| 日本经典中文字幕人妻| 亚洲国产日韩一区三区| 日本阿v片在线播放免费| 国产一区二区高清不卡|