<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Railways transport 14,000 soldiers to quake-hit area

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-05-14 13:49

          BEIJING - The Ministry of Railways (MOR) said on Wednesday that 14,000 soldiers had so far been transported by 25 military trains to the quake-stricken Sichuan Province.

          Trains carrying 416 carriages of disaster-relief materials including 55,935 tents, 283 carriages of fuel and 12 carriages of food, were en route to the province, said the ministry.

          Traffic on the lines interrupted by Monday's powerful southwest China earthquake had all resumed as of 4 p.m. on Tuesday, except on the Baoji-Chengdu railway.

          The Baoji-Chengdu railway was still cut by a landslide in a tunnel in Huixian County, Gansu Province, as well as some bridge displacements and damage to the line, said MOR spokesman Wang Yongping.

          More than 1,000 workers were repairing the damaged rail line, but it was unknown when traffic would resume, said the Xi'an Railway Bureau.

          The tunnel collapse caused a blaze on a 40-car freight train, which included 13 tankers full of gasoline, on Monday.

          The train was still burning on Tuesday, 25 hours after it derailed and caught fire. Local authorities said fire-fighters, who had moved six kilometers away from the site fearing the tankers could explode, had resumed efforts to extinguish the fire.

          A field team to oversee railway repairs has been set up to organize the repair work and coordinate rescue efforts, with Lu Chunfang, Vice Minister of Railways, as the head.

          The quake stranded 180 trains on lines leading to Chengdu, capital of Sichuan Province, due to multiple landslides and collapses near Chengdu following the 7.8-magnitude quake.

          Wang said earlier that 787 passengers aboard train K291 from Shanghai to Chengdu on the Baoji-Chengdu railway had been transferred to 20 minibuses on Tuesday morning.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲综合一区二区三区| 国产精品有码在线观看| 欧美日本精品一本二本三区| 国产av亚洲精品ai换脸电影| 精品视频国产香蕉尹人视频| 十八禁午夜福利免费网站| 99热这里只有精品久久免费| 亚洲和欧洲一码二码三码| 午夜福利精品国产二区| 日吹毛片日韩v国产v亚洲v精品v| 熟女亚洲综合精品伊人久久| 国产免费久久精品44| 国产毛片精品av一区二区| 亚洲日韩在线中文字幕第一页| 亚洲第一国产综合| 国产精品成人中文字幕| 18禁成人黄网站免费观看久久| 久久精品国产99亚洲精品| 精品国产欧美一区二区三区在线| 国产精品国产三级国产专i| 国产精品国产主播在线观看| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕不卡| 色综合久久网| 亚洲一二三四区中文字幕| 亚洲一区二区三区激情视频| 国产一级特黄aa大片软件| 国产精品久久中文字幕网| 亚洲国产日韩伦中文字幕| 国产精品不卡无码av在线播放| 国内精品一区二区不卡| 综合色区亚洲熟女妇p| 日韩无矿砖一线二线卡乱| 影音先锋AV成人资源站在线播放| 国内精品久久人妻无码不卡| 成人3D动漫一区二区三区| 国产精品色一区二区三区| 91亚洲国产成人精品性色| 在线观看潮喷失禁大喷水无码| 综合久青草视频在线观看| 国产精品免费AⅤ片在线观看| 尹人香蕉久久99天天拍|