<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Electric plant one of the worst hit

          By Wan Zhihong (China Daily)
          Updated: 2008-05-14 07:11

          A Dongfang Electric plant in the city of Deyang, about 100 km away from the quake epicenter of Wenchuan county, counts as one of the worst-hit cases in the disaster so far.

          More than 100 bodies were found at the plant by yesterday afternoon, Dongfang Electric spokeswoman Lan Fang told China Daily by phone on Tuesday.

          Deyang itself has reported about 3,000 deaths from the quake.

          "In our plant in Deyang, several buildings collapsed, burying hundreds of people," Lan said.

          An affiliated school and hospital of the plant have collapsed, claiming an unconfirmed number of lives, she said.

          A six-story dormitory also collapsed, burying many workers, Lan said.

          "The earthquake hit the whole of the plant heavily, what's more, many after-shocks have added to the damage," Lan said.

          "When the quake struck, many people were working in the buildings, and a large number of them were buried."

          It was difficult to predict the economic losses sustained by the plant, Lan said.

          Lan is now in the provincial capital of Chengdu busy arranging for relief supplies to be sent to the Dongfang disaster site.

          The workers in the plant have started their own rescue operations, she said.

          Premier Wen Jiabao also came to the plant yesterday, saying that the government will try its best to rescue the workers.

          The company has many plants located around Chengdu. Lan said other plants of the company have not been similarly damaged by the quake.

          Hundreds of people have also been reported buried at two collapsed chemical plants in the Shifang area in Deyang.

          More than 80 tons of toxic liquid ammonia have also leaked from the site, media reported.

          According to PetroChina and Sinopec, the country's two leading oil and chemical companies, none of their large oil refinery or chemical projects in the region were seriously affected by the earthquake.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人啪精品视频免费网| 日韩AV片无码一区二区三区 | 午夜A理论片在线播放| 内射人妻无套中出无码| 四虎精品视频永久免费| 高清欧美性猛交XXXX黑人猛交| 国产视频一区二区在线看| 偷柏自拍亚洲综合在线| 中文字幕va一区二区三区| 欧美人妻在线一区二区| 日韩视频免费| 日韩精品视频一区二区不卡| 五月天丁香婷婷亚洲欧洲国产| h无码精品动漫在线观看| 大香j蕉75久久精品免费8| 久久91精品国产一区二区| 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频| 国产亚洲欧美精品一区| 怡红院一区二区三区在线| 红杏av在线dvd综合| 国产91精品一区二区麻豆| 欧美亚洲一区二区三区在线| 亚洲无人区码一二三四区| 国产高清在线A免费视频观看| 亚洲AV无码久久精品日韩| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 少妇宾馆把腿扒开让我添| 日韩精品人妻中文字幕| 国产成人精品视频一区二区三| 日韩国产中文字幕精品| 国产成人最新三级在线视频| 亚洲av第一区二区三区| 亚洲精品乱码在线观看| 国产中年熟女高潮大集合| 毛片久久网站小视频| 女人腿张开让男人桶爽 | 九九热在线精品视频99| 在线免费观看| 偷拍一区二区三区在线视频| 潮喷大喷水系列无码视频| 国产主播精品福利午夜二区|