<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Health ministry sends 10 medical teams to quake-hit areas

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-05-13 06:35

          BEIJING - China's Health Ministry said Monday it had sent 10 emergency medical teams to quake-hit Wenchuan County in southwest China's Sichuan Province.

          The teams comprised medical and epidemic prevention experts from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention and local health bureaus of Tianjin, Shanghai, Guangdong and Shandong, a ministry spokesman said.

          The ministry said it was organizing more back-up teams to help with the rescue efforts.

          The Health Ministry urged the teams to assess casualties and the medical needs of the victims and to make arrangements accordingly.

          It also promised to closely monitor the situation in affected provinces and to coordinate the medical relief work.

          So far there has been more than 7,000 injured people hospitalized for further treatment, according to local health department.

          The Organization Department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC) urged local Party organs and governments to mobilize more officials to get on front line and engage in disaster relieving.

          The Ministry of Education has ordered local educational authorities to mobilize schools especially elementary schools and kindergartens to make preparations for self-protection and helping each other for possible aftershocks.

          On Monday evening, another medical team of 22 medical experts dispatched by the General Hospital of Armed Police Forces left from Nanyuan Airport in Beijing.

          The destination of the team was reported as the epicenter of the quake Wenchuan, but the landing location has not been clarified by the hospital.

          The team's leader Hou Shike said the team's 13 men and nine women were qualified in disaster rescue work and were experienced.

          The team were equipped to carry out all-weather and all-terrain operations, Hou said.

          The team has also been equipped with satellite phones for communication with Beijing, he added.

          The All-China Federation of Trade Unions has appropriated one million yuan (US$143,000) to its affiliate in Sichuan Province to help people suffering from the disaster with basic lives.

          The Red Cross Society of China (RCSC) has sent 557 tents and 2,500 quilts valued at 788,000 yuan (US$113,000) to Wenchuan County, after the quake.

          The Red Cross Society of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region also donated 500,000 yuan (US$71,400) to the disaster hit areas via RCSC for local Red Cross societies to help people.

          China Life, a major insurance company in the country, was collecting damage information from accessible insurants, according to the company.

          The National Tourism Administration has issued a warning to the public which asked local travel agencies to halt all planned journeys destined to the quake hit areas or passing by the areas.

          For the traveling groups that have already set out to the quake areas, local tourism administrations should stop them and inform the travelers with the situation, the warning said.

          It also advised the public not to plan a visit to the quake hit areas in near future.

          Immediately after the quake, the Sichuan health bureau dispatched 13 medical contingents of 40 people to Wenchuan county.

          The Ministry of Public Security issued a notice on Monday requiring local police authorities to put the protection of life and the maintenance of social order in disaster-affected areas as priorities.

          The notice ordered police to ensure smooth passage for vehicles carrying disaster-relief workers and materials to affected areas and to harshly deal with anyone taking criminal advantage of the quake.

          Anyone found to be fabricating and spreading rumors should also be harshly dealt with according to law, said the notice.

          The Ministry of Land and Resources has warned of risks of geological disasters after the quake on Monday.

          In an emergency notice issued Monday, the ministry asked local authorities to carry out accurate geological and weather assessments to identify possible risks such as landslides.

          The ministry ordered its provincial branch to immediately send experts to the quake-hit region to assess geological disaster risks in temporary accommodation areas.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 人人做人人澡人人人爽| 成人中文在线| 男人的天堂va在线无码| 伊人久久大香线蕉AV网禁呦| 亚洲AV日韩精品久久久久| 亚洲日本中文字幕天天更新| 免费人成视频在线| 国内在线视频一区二区三区| 精品一区二区三区在线观看l| 国产AV老师黑色丝袜美腿| 国产成人一区二区三区视频在线| 黄色亚洲一区二区三区四区 | 免费无码黄十八禁网站| 日韩精品国产一区二区| 少妇人妻偷人偷人精品| 色综合久久久久久久久久| 亚洲国产亚洲国产路线久久| 久久99精品久久久大学生| 精品一区二区久久久久久久网站| 久久久久青草线综合超碰| 无人区码一码二码三码区| 国产亚洲国产精品二区| 69天堂人成无码麻豆免费视频| 日韩大片看一区二区三区| 无码中文字幕av免费放| 九色综合久99久久精品| 国产毛片基地| 午夜在线欧美蜜桃| 91精品国产91热久久久久福利| 国产一区二区波多野结衣| 亚洲WWW永久成人网站| 成 人影片 免费观看| 国产精品免费中文字幕| 激情成人综合网| 精品一区二区成人码动漫| 欧美13一14娇小xxxx| 国产美女永久免费无遮挡| 人妻丰满熟妇无码区免费| 99久久机热/这里只有精品| 欧美高清精品一区二区| 日韩丝袜人妻中文字幕|