<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Respite reported in snow-inflicted traffic chaos

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-02-04 07:16

          Shanghai -- China's transportation system, which has been paralyzed by the worst snowy weather in half a century, glimpsed an encouraging sign on Sunday with the reports of less cancelled flights and more resumed trains and buses.

          There was a notable drop in the number of flights being cancelled on Sunday in east China, according to local sources.

          An official from East China Branch of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of China said there were still plenty of flight delays, but cancellations on Sunday were fewer than those on Saturday.

          Between 2 pm Saturday to 2 pm Sunday, for instance, among 2,338 scheduled flights at airports in Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Anhui, Jiangxi and Shanghai, 1,022 were delayed, but only 261 were cancelled.

          In the meantime, more trains were resumed and highways reopened in the region.

          Shanghai Railway Station transported 795,000 passengers on Saturday alone, a record high. It was estimated that about 110,000 passengers left Shanghai by road on Sunday.

          The snow, the heaviest in decades in many places, has been falling in China's eastern, central and southern regions for about three weeks. It has caused deaths, structural collapses, blackouts, accidents, transport problems and livestock and crop destruction.

          The snow havoc has hit 19 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions, toppled 223,000 houses and damaged another 862,000, according to the Ministry of Civil Affairs.

          The ministry said that nearly 7.8 million people had been affected and at least 60 people had been killed in the snow-triggered disasters.

          The People's Liberation Army (PLA) of China has, so far, deployed 306,000 soldiers to combat the worst winter storm in five decades.

          About 1.07 million militia and army reservists were also participating in the relief efforts.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产成人国产在线观看| 亚洲中文无码手机永久| 国产精品不卡一二三区| 高清熟女国产一区二区三区| 国产精品久久香蕉免费播放| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区| 日本一道本高清一区二区| 色婷婷亚洲婷婷7月| 日韩精品中文女同在线播放| 国产精品亚洲二区在线播放| 黑人巨茎大战俄罗斯美女| 精品日韩人妻中文字幕| 亚洲国产成人久久综合一区| 国产91成人亚洲综合在线| 日本中文字幕乱码免费| 色欲av久久一区二区三区久| 久热伊人精品国产中文| 免费看a毛片| 激情国产一区二区三区四| 亚洲国产精品丝袜在线观看| 精品国产一区二区三区大| 野花在线观看免费观看高清| 国产精品国产三级国产试看| 国内精品久久人妻无码网站| 韩国18禁啪啪无遮挡免费| 亚洲乳大丰满中文字幕| 亚洲无av中文字幕在线| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 麻豆精品一区综合av在线| 亚洲精品国产无套在线观| 国产精品老年自拍视频| 99在线小视频| 漂亮人妻被修理工侵犯| 99精品国产兔费观看久久99 | 四虎永久在线精品免费视频观看| 亚洲中文字幕国产精品| аv天堂最新中文在线| 四虎成人精品永久网站| 国产精品白浆无码流出在线看| 国产精品先锋资源在线看| 亚洲中文久久久精品无码|