<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Beijing-Shanghai express railway to be launched

          (CRI)
          Updated: 2008-01-14 15:38

          The Beijing to Shanghai high-speed railway will officially break ground at a ceremony in Beijing on Friday with the start of 40 construction projects along its six sections. Chinese railway authorities, quoted in the Beijing Times report, said that completion will take five years.

          A CRH (China Railway Highspeed) train [File photo]

          Minister of Railways Liu Zhijun disclosed at a national conference last Friday the multi-billion-dollar rail line had been listed as the top priority in the country's railway construction for this year.

          The Beijing to Shanghai Express Railway project has been under discussion for more than ten years and officially kicked off in late December after the inauguration of the Beijing to Shanghai Express Railway Company Limited.

          With an estimated total investment of 160 billion yuan ($21 billion), the railway, upon its completion after 2013, will cut the travel time between the Chinese capital and its economic hub from the present 10 hours to about five hours, doubling the existing transport capacity of 160 million passengers annually.

          The Ministry of Railways will fund 78.9 percent of the investment. A participant at the conference told the newspaper that the Ping An Insurance (Group) Co of China Ltd will lead other insurance companies to provide a share of 13.93 percent with a joint investment of 16 billion yuan.

          Another strategic partner in the project is the National Council for the Social Security Fund with an investment of 10 billion yuan. The China Development Bank (CDB), the country's largest policy lender, is also planning to buy a stake in the project, China Daily reported earlier.

          Compensation fees for land requisition and relocation for the eight provinces and municipalities along the rail line is initially set at 23.3 billion yuan.

          The newspaper learned from the provincial transport department that eastern China's Jiangsu Province is set to be the first to start construction on the project,.

          The Beijing to Shanghai high-speed railway includes 357.5 kilometers in Jiangsu Province, which is 27.3 percent of the total length. Four of the six contracted construction sections are in Jiangsu.

          Civil engineering work on the 1,318-kilometer railway is expected to cost 83.7 billion yuan and is divided into six sub-contracts.

          The China Railway Construction Corporation took the lion's share of 40.3 percent, or 33.74 billion yuan (about $4.64 billion), through its two subsidiaries, the No. 12 and No. 17 Bureaus, official Xinhua News Agency reports.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 91热在线精品国产一区| 久久亚洲精品亚洲人av| 亚洲欧洲日产国无高清码图片| 国内精品卡一卡二卡三| 日本韩国日韩少妇熟女少妇| 日韩在线视频网| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 韩国三级在线 中文字幕 无码| 亚洲人成日本在线观看| 乱老年女人伦免费视频| 五月一区二区久久综合天堂| 亚洲日韩亚洲另类激情文学| 东京热大乱系列无码| 99久久精品国产一区色| 开心一区二区三区激情| 四虎国产精品永久在线观看| 国内精品人妻一区二区三区 | 精品一区二区不卡免费| 激情 自拍 另类 亚洲| 国产精品一区二区不卡视频| 日本韩国一区二区精品| 亚洲熟妇无码av另类vr影视| 图片区偷拍区小说区五月| 午夜欧美日韩在线视频播放 | 日韩av裸体在线播放| 国产午夜精品久久久久免费视| 亚洲日韩亚洲另类激情文学| 国产成AV人片久青草影院| 人妻猛烈进入中文字幕| 人妻少妇偷人无码视频| 国产性猛交xxxx乱大交| 亚洲热视频这里只有精品| av无码电影在线看免费| 亚洲特黄色片一区二区三区| 起碰免费公开97在线视频| 欧美日韩在线亚洲二区综二| 人妻中文字幕在线视频无码| 国产精品视频全国免费观看| 在线一区二区中文字幕| 国产精品黄色片一区二区| 国产不卡一区二区精品|